Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“You wanna bet? I’m sure I had it worse than you.”

1 Like

“Blake” Winter says threateningly, “We’ll deel with this properly, not like children. Do not stoop to his level”

2 Likes

“Ok then, tell me, get something similar to me and I’ll tell you, get something worse and I’ll tell you, get something not worse… I might tell you what I had that was worse.”

2 Likes

Blake growled before putting his helmet back on. “He keeps this up, I’m putting him down.”

2 Likes

“No seriously, tell me, I want to know, if you’re actually right, or at least close, I’ll respect you for that, trust me, I’d have to respect anyone who even got close to what I’ve had. only Only reason I’m like this is because right now this is just a job to me, nothing more, get me impressed and I’ll start acting right.” Zed explained, actually sounding vaguely interested.

3 Likes

“Soldier stand down, we’ve been wading through stuff that’d make you cry, I came here from three different teams, this is the first team I’ve been on that hasn’t died yet, I waded theough the Delta halo, shut up, no one cares”

2 Likes

“Just kill him for gods sake.”

2 Likes

“I’ve watched anyone I’ve ever trusted or cared for be killed, some of them by my own hands, and I’ve been around since the original covenant war, ever seen a flood up close? I have.” Zed replied. “Also, I can’t cry… I think.”

2 Likes

“No fireteam under my command will operate like that, that may have been fine on Daylight, but on Raider, we handle thing differently”

“Was that supposed to be shocking, get back in line recruit”

2 Likes

“Good for you, we all have. Your nothing special, snowflake.”

2 Likes

Winter stiffles tears, trying to remain a solid pressence, on the outside, he is successful

1 Like

“Not really, I don’t care, at all. Also are you gonna tell me or no?” (@german, sry forgot name)

1 Like

“The flood? I waded knee deep through them, Delta Halo, remember?” (Halo 2 btw)

2 Likes

“You okay Winter?”

Blake deadpanned to Zed. “You really wanna hear my life story? Because I’m sure you wouldn’t listen anyway.”

2 Likes

“Yeah and I was one of the people who saw the first ones.” Zed deadpanned. “Also yes, I do. I want to respect at least someone on this team seeing as how long I’ll be here.” He replied to Blake (He landed on the halo from halo 1 once, tendency for random warp jumps, wasn’t on it long but he did kinda help the humans that time, didn’t want to die.)

Sky clamped an armor restraint on his back, freezing him in place

2 Likes

OOC: he’s outside, by the jackals and Wraith’s… Did you follow him? I’ll reply when I know, it’ll help. Thanks and I didn’t read that, also he turned on his com and contacted them

IC: “Ow, it hurts so much. Now if I where you I’d run.” He deadpanned.

2 Likes

Winter nods “Raider, let’s keep moving”

2 Likes

Ooc: we were all going out there, do you read?

1 Like

OOC: yes, didn’t see it.