Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Will anyone be along to airlift him out of here? Do we carry him like luggage, or do we just leave him?” Wil asked Sky. “Your decision left us with a few different options.”

3 Likes

“Tie him to my back, I’ll carry him”

2 Likes

“I hope this also shuts him up.”

1 Like

“No seriously, run, you just stopped me at the worst moment, this is a highly volatile, homemade bubble shield type grenade right now, I didn’t finish the connections and now it’s going to explode and I won’t be able to unlock my armour in time to throw it.” He replied monotonously, holding a strange amalgamation of jackal shield parts, formed into a ball like shape in his armour locked hand.

He couldn’t hold anything, being restrained.

“I was hoping it wouldn’t work, I miss the rush of teamkilling.” Sky joked. “I you really wanna carry him, sure.” Sky nodded.

1 Like

As they sat aboard their Prowler that traveled through Slipspace, Aries leaned against Catina, as she worked to edit together her helmet cam footage of the Prophet they found controlling the cruiser above Gao.

“This discovery may very well be important to whoever this group threatens.” Catina said. “Any and all Humans, and The Swords of Sangheilios I imagine. Plus I hope to get another shot at this guy, and next time not let him escape.”

2 Likes

Blake rolled his eyes hearing her comment.

another reason to retire, leave before she can kill me. he thought.

2 Likes

OOC: he was already holding it, now it’s stuck in his hand, you armour locked him in a terrible, terrible position.

IC: “I’m literally not joking, it’s going to blow up in about 5 seconds.”

1 Like

Leo took the explosive and deactivated it. “Oh shut up.” He said.

2 Likes

Leo’s the heckin repairboi

“Why thank you, Leo.” Sky said, as Daylight entered their pelican and the device didn’t go off.

2 Likes

OOC: fine, just saying you would’ve preferred how he acted after that, and no not dead.

IC: “… You could’ve at least taken the rest of the shields, I was trying to make working versions of that device for everyone.” Zed muttered.

“That sounds like a very horrible idea.”

2 Likes

“I was trying to be nice, they were for an extra line of defence if you needed them, they work like a bubble, or dome as some call them, shield, only smaller and a bit weaker.” Zed explained. “This is why I don’t act nice, always ends badly… So about that life story?”

1 Like

“That’s not your job to decide. I make items and all devices pass through me.” Leo said a bit annoyed. He picked up all the shields and crushed them. “These are garbage.”

3 Likes

“I’m sure you really won’t care.” Blake told him as he watched Leo crush it. “Yeah he’s the team mechanic, don’t attempt to take his place.”

3 Likes

“… Why would you do that? They could’ve worked.” Zed said. “Easy to make dome shields and you just threw them away, didn’t even bother to see how they were made… Well there goes that bonding idea.” He said in his current monotone voice he’d been using since he was armour locked. “Also, I didn’t want his spot, I was trying to be nice by making one of the few things I was trained for. And yes, yes I would, it’d be nice to be able to have someone to empathize with.”

“I wouldn’t trust things you make.” Leo said as he took batteries from what he had crushed.

Samuel chuckled and kept walking.

“Gr-Grace… Why are we here?” Sarah asked.

2 Likes

“Understandable, I have yet to show any reason to be trustworthy… I really don’t know if I could be considered trustworthy anyways.” He deadpanned.

“Well if you fix that attitude of yours and stop walking around, almost bragging about what you did in your life, then maybe we will start trusting you.”

2 Likes

“I have yet to brag… At least I think I have, what is the definition of bragging? As for my personality, that is partially my fault, the rest cannot be changed.” He said, his voice still quite monotonous, his visor taking a grey-silver tone around the corners. “Also, I would not recommend trusting me, no matter how friendly I am.”