Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“We were here to fight some pirates, my dear…” Grace said, picking her up.

2 Likes

“Good thing none of us do.”

1 Like

“Neither do I, but really, I do want to know what you’ve gone through, even being able to partially sympathize would be nice.”

Hannah stood by watching the scene with Zed unfold. “As much as we all like him right now, can someone talk to me about what a God’s Leash is?” She asked.

1 Like

“I doubt anyone likes me.” Zed deadpanned.

Sarah looked at at Grace confused, “Why are you calling me Dear?”

Leo rolled his eyes and placed the batteries in his bag. “Be quiet.” He told Zed.

2 Likes

“Ok.”

OOC: also who’s the highest ranked individual on our team?

(Depends)
Winter looks at Leo, “Hey! I thought we agreed, explosives are my field”

1 Like

“It’s not an explosive, it’s a shield… That is classified as an explosive actually.” Said in a dumbfounded yet still monotone, tone. “Who classifies this kinda stuff?”

1 Like

“People who aren’t you, and can be trusted” Winter says over his shoulder to Zed, who he was wearing like a backpack

2 Likes

“It’s a shield, not an explosive! It doesn’t even go boom! How can this be an explosive?!” He said in a more irritated tone. “Also I’m amazed you agreed to this instead of just taking the armour lock off.” He told him, deadpanned again.

2 Likes

“I take any number of burdens, whatever my team requires, I will not balk”

1 Like

“Interesting… Really I still have no idea why I was armour locked, I’m down all of my grenades, one gun, and quite a bit of ammo.”

1 Like

“The answer is simple, we don’t like you” Winter says “Because you haven’t given us a reason to”

2 Likes

“Ditto on both sides, liking me and liking any of you.” He replied, his visor fully silver-gray at this point.

“You’re my girlfriend…” Grace said.

“We don’t know, but whatever it is, we won’t let them get it.” Sky said.

Deceit and Lover were chilling together on the Dark Star.

“I guess somehow we are working together.” Deceit said. Lover nodded.

“It does seem so.” He replied.

“Then I have won my objective.” Deceit chuckled. Agiselus stomped over, thinking about Ana and growling at Deceit.

“Deceit what is this.” Lover asked.

“Something that does not know its place.” Deceit said, standing up.

“By our makers, this poor thing! Deceit, what did you do to it?” Lover said, and worried, he felt the Promethean Fractured Knight’s cold metal plating.

“Nothing, I swear.” Deceit lied.

2 Likes

OOC:… I can literally not tell if this is on the ship, with our team, or both.

1 Like

“Oh… Really?” Sarah asked.

“She may have gotten amnesia again…” Ana said.

2 Likes

(both)
Winter sighs, “I’m booooored”

1 Like

“You could un-armour lock me, allowing me to make you an explosive from some of the spare parts I scavenged.” Zed replied.

1 Like