Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Im trying to show you that like the rest of your pathetic race you are weak” Cabis said leaning closer “you may have survived the covanent war, but i was the guy in the sky glassing your worlds” Cabis said enjoyment entering his voice “and if you try anything, i will toss you out the pelican and send you crashing to the ground”

Maul slowly began to stand up behind Cabis

2 Likes

“YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW MY RACE! NOT EVEN I DO!” Zed screamed, his visor instantly flickering purple as the amour lock basically exploded, jumping off of winter and roaring animalistically as he smashed into Cabis, slamming his fist into his head, nearly with the same force as a brute. “But here’s a hint, I’m apparently not human, or at least according to ONI I’m not!” He said darkly, his voice menacing, deep and definitely highly unstable.

Cabis used his superior Promethean arm to catch the punch and then kicked Ved back, as his red energy sword came to life in his hand

Maul grabbed Cabis by the back “don’t”

Cabis shrugged Maul off

2 Likes

“Oh-ho-ho, a strong one eh?” Zed said maniacally, pulling out a strange, plasma blue glowing device, its shape kinda looked like a mix between a grenade and a plasma pistol. “Tell me, what happens when Promethean meets electro-magnetic pulse?”

Blake reacted quickly and grabbed his sniper rifle and aimed at Zed. “Drop it, Or I drop you.”

2 Likes

“I would ask what happens when a human meets my blade, but that question has been answered for a long time” Cabis said as he gripped his sword with his left hand and his right arm became a hardlight shield

3 Likes

Leo grabbed two armor restraints. He activated them and slammed one on Cabis and one on Zed.

“Sorry… Have to treat everyone equally.” Leo said with a chuckle as it fell off of Cabis.

2 Likes

Cabis slowly looked down at the restraint on the floor “good to know those dont work on a combat harness”

2 Likes

As it hit Zed he froze for a moment before his shields flickered erratically, the device frying. “BWHAHAHAH! You though I’d let that happen again? Fool! We are far from idiots, the only reason you got me the first time and it stayed was because of my own laziness and catching me by surprise.” He cried maniacally, his visor flickering heavily between all three colors. “I’ll show you what happens to fool who look down on us!”

“Who are you to speak like that to your superior?” Leo said with a bit of a smile. “I want to see you try and deal with one of us.”

2 Likes

“Oh you may be a superior but you aren’t the highest ranked.” Zed said maniacally. “Ah, we’ve always loved that small loophole they never got around to fixing.” He said in deranged whimsy, rolling the EMP device around in his hand with his fingers. “And why would I deal with only one when I could take everyone down along with this pelican?”

“■■■■ it I’m dropping him.” Blake said pulling the trigger of his sniper rifle, aiming at his head.

2 Likes

Cabis’s Promethean arm turned back into an arm and he slammed his fist into Zeds face

2 Likes

“Fully depress that and everyone dies.” Zed said just before Blake finished pulling the trigger, turning his head to look at him, until Cabis hit him in the head, knocking him back. “Ooh, looks like you want some fun!” Zed said, shaking off the punch easily.

Blake quickly used his sniper to bash him in the visor, seeing a small crack as he pressed the barrel to the the VISR and fired twice.

2 Likes

Levi looked up to Zed, snapping back to reality.

“Could you not? I get you’re a snowflake, but I’d love it if you would just chill man” He exclaimed. “I’d rather not we have another team kill here”

3 Likes

As he did the shields around his head immediately burst into over shield form, the rest dropping, the second bullet made it through though, causing his head to jolt back and him to stumble, standing, wavering slightly before his visor suddenly stopped flickering, stopping on purple as he lowered his head, chuckling darkly. “You idiot, you absolute dunce!” He cried, bursting into loud guffaws. “The only one who even had a chance to keep me from hurting you, and who was actually trying to, you knock out! BWHAHAHA! Ah, but the freedom!” He cried, settling down. “Do you know how hard it is to get full control over this idiot’s body?” he asked, indicating Zed’s body. “Ugghh, he never wants to let me have some fun, just a bit of carnage, maybe a dismemberment or two, is that too much to ask for?” he said in exasperation. “Ah, but thanks to you I can now have my way until the imbecile heals, thank you for that, I’ll make sure your death is the slowest and most painful!” He said cheerfully and manically, staring at Blake. “How then, who’s first?” he asked menacingly yet also jovially, clapping his hands and rubbing them together.

1 Like

“This is why I’m fcking retiring. I’m sick of this bullsht.” Blake growled, reaching for his knife.

2 Likes

“Aww, is the little Blakey wakey angry? Didn’t even bother to ask my name.” He said mock offense, putting his hand to his chest while chuckling.

OOC: Yeah, Ender’s a rude little piece of $&!# aint he?

1 Like

Leo shook his head. “Ana and Samuel! Prepare to execute the plan.”
Samuel nodded as he swapped the magazine on his AR.
Ana nodded as she pulled out a sniper and loaded it.

“Okay, pal. You stand down now, or me and my friends here are holding you down and putting you in a cell as soon as we get back to base.” Leo said as he pulled out a device.

3 Likes