Halo: Into the Howling Dark Definitive Edition RP

“Bingo ■■■■■.” The sniper said smiling as he took aim at Aries. Shooting at her, aiming for the stomach. The bullet tearing right through it.

OOC: well uh, technically uh, nah

1 Like

OOC: typical Squeaver can’t accept the true facts about a battle

1 Like

(yeah like the giant bs cylindar being cut in half and magically fixing itself, or the bomb that was said to go off in ten minutes magically needing to be detonated remotely)

(That everyone would know in advance to aim for Aries’s and Catina’s stomachs? More calling RPBS to just try killing their unborn children. Not to mention attempting to kill other people’s characters.)

2 Likes

(Gut shots with Sniper are fatal, did I say it was because of he children?)

(Exactly. Just go ahead and bump off someone else’s character in Howling Dark without it being planned out.)

“Sniper…up there somewhere.” Catina said as she lifted her arm just enough to point in the general direction she had last seen him. @squeaverking

1 Like

Omnicus took no time in turning his arms to blades, shifting into a combat stance. Void pulled a sword out of the air, joining Omnicus in facing off the hammer wielding foxtrots.

Lobster glanced at the new threats, and he chuckled. He activated his sword,revealing the established upgrades Dairos totally did before he left, lel. The crimson blades appearing, the lower half was slightly larger than standard, and the upper blade had been shortened, to compliment his fighting style. With a roar, he removed the foxtrot’s head.

Santiago drew his socoms, and joined the rest facing off with foxtrots.

2 Likes

(Actually, it makes perfect sense, from a tactical perspective. “Oh look! They have a protruding stomach, providing me with an easy, and most likely sensitive target!” Just so it’s clear. You not liking something =/= RPBS)

1 Like

OOC: You are probably just gonna insult me, and not listen, but Catina talks a lot about protecting the unborn children, but like, she could do way more to avoid combat…

“Ambrose! Watch out!” One of the Foxtrots shouted.

“Don’t worry, my lovely kitten…” Aries said, killing (german’s unnamed foxtrot) with her rifle.

“Daylight, regroup.” Sky ordered.

1 Like

IC: “My arms and legs are a mess. And one more reason we should probably get some medics down here. And get both of us even further from this battle, too many of them have come to us.” Catina said to Aries.

“He hasn’t taken any rounds meant for me?” Catina asked, nodding her head towards Deacon. “Just because Kiana wants him alive.”

OOC: She was avoiding the front lines of the battle. The problem is being stuck on Kholo, and everyone who has gone after her. The female foxtrot, The King Vulture, German’s Foxtrot character, and the now deceased Captain Rasp.

1 Like

OOC: She has made no move to remove herself from the combat zones, surrender, or communicate with the Foxtrots. Instead she has followed Sky, and shot at them…

1 Like

OOC: Squeaver just put both of them on the Pelican to the surface.

Kept them from escaping in the Pelican Daylight brought to the surface of Kholo.

And surrendering to the Foxtrots is like surrendering to the original Covenant. They will kill you anyway.

1 Like

(Well, if she has no way out, she shouldn’t expect an easy ride just because she’s pregnant. No enemy combatant will be like “I was going to shoot you, but you’re pregnant soo uhhhh, have a nice time killing my friends ma’am!” That’d be the literal dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Catina needs to get over herself)

1 Like

OOC: Unfortunate, but there is a whole planet that isn’t in that canyon.

See my above response.

Did you create the Foxtrots? Do you control them? You didn’t, and you don’t, so you saying what they will do has very little weight.

2 Likes

“I’ll stress my point again.” Catina said. “The first round is over and they are retreating. So can we call for Medics & Medevacs for those who need them?” Catina asked.

“Not to mention Aries and I getting our Prowler somewhere more secure than the enemy flagship! We probably shouldn’t stay here…or wander around this wasteland. And I would probably not want to be reminded of what the covenant did to to Kholo, which one may discover if they explored this planet.” Catina added.

ETA: Catina attempted moving her arms, then standing up. Which she did surprisingly well, considering the amount of bullets the now dead team had fired at her.

1 Like

Aries held Catina, hugging her as close as she could. “My beautiful wife… I’m sorry…” Aries said.

“Sarah… Are you okay?” Grace asked, nuzzling her sleeping partner.

2 Likes

“It is alright my dear.” Catina said as she hugged Aries back. “Neither of us expected to be pulled out of slipspace and trapped on a glassed colony., or that an army of Spartans that are not UNSC would just try to kill us.”

1 Like

“I love you.” Aries said.

1 Like