Halo: Into The Howling Dark RP

OOC: LOL sorry. I’ll edit it.

The team boarded the Pelican dropship and arrived at the Resolution.

Our Spartans are now at the Armory of the ship, that contains Covenant weapons, which were requested by the Foxtrots for the purpose of increasing combat efficiency. Sky entered the Armory first and whistled. “That’s a lot of guns.” She said. SAW, Carbine, Shotgun, you name it, it was there. 5839 picked up a Rocket Launcher, DMR, and walked to the Covenant section to pick up a Needler. She took a moment to admire the pinkish purple spikes on the weapon, and put it on her thigh, where it magnetically attached. Her teammates studied the room for their own weapons of choice.

1 Like

OOC: Can I have my own sword, which I already have?

1 Like

OOC: Sure. As long as it’s in your profile, you have it.

Lobster checked his sword was at his hip, walked to the weapons, grabbed himself a shotgun and rocket launcher and secured them onto his back.

1 Like

Jarrod just grabbed some extra mags for his BR and shotgun, he was about to grab 2 plasma rifles when he realized he still had his normal weapons “oh, heh, been fighting side by side with elites for a while, made me forget I had my normal weapons”

1 Like

Kitted out with his weapons Lobster strutted over to Skylor. “Hey there boss lady person, what’s the plan when we get on the ground? Oh, and can I call you Lor-Lor?”

1 Like

“If I get to call you Larry, you can call me Lor-Lor. Once we’re inside the enemy frigate, priority is their guns. We don’t want this to be any harder than it needs to be. That will mean securing the bridge asap. We have no idea how many Rebels are onboard, but we should prepare for the worst. I want everyone to be extremely careful. We may be the best, but that doesn’t mean we’re invincible.” Sky said. “The Rear Admiral should be updating us on objectives as we go.” 5839 added. “Any questions?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“no sangheli, only rebels?”

1 Like

“As far as we know, only Rebels are here. If the Loyalists show… We may need reinforcements.” Sky informed.

“Okay, got it, no Lor-Lor.” He laughed “Taking the cautious route you say, hey, I guess I’ll try not to be too dead by the end of this little mission”

1 Like

Elius grabbed a sniper rifle and two Magnums, his Assault Rifle would be unnecessairy he thought.

1 Like

“Well, there are the weapons.” Leo goes around through the area of the weapons. He grabs an SMG from the UNSC weapons and stares at it, remembering things from the past, for a while he doesn’t move. Seconds later he snaps out of it and goes over to the covenant weaponry, he picks up an energy sword and a carbine. He then practices using the energy sword in a corner.

1 Like

Axle walks over to the weapons and grabs himself a pair of SMGs then he slaps on a some silencers and holsters them. He then picks himself up a Sticky detonator and holstered that too.

1 Like

“Let’s hope the Loyalists don’t come.” Said Rebecca getting her New Battle Rifle, Sticky Detonator, and Plasma Pistol.

1 Like

OOC: @RECspiriah covenant loyalists?

1 Like

OOC: Yes.

1 Like

Looking around Lobster noticed the rocket launchers and sticky detonaters his new team had and asked “So, is actual plan to blow up the ship? because that would be real cool”

1 Like

“We have instructions to retake control of the ship, not destroy it.” Sky said.

“I was just saying it looks like we could, and it would be cool. What if the mission goes wrong, can we blow it up then?”

1 Like

“I agree with lobstaman we should blow up the ship”. Axle said nonchalantly.

2 Likes