Halo: Into The Howling Dark RP

Lobster spun around and stormed over to Axle. He removed his energy sword and activated it and held it up to Axle and roared “What did I tell you about my name? was it lobstaman? Was it?”

1 Like

“I learned a while ago not to care about what folk call me or what I call them in return”. Axle said “But you know what I’m glad you live up to your threats. It means my life wont be boring after all”.

2 Likes

“Why thank you. Just for that you can keep your life, for now.” Lobster spat out the words as he moved the sword closer to Axles neck “You better watch it, if you try that again, even when I’m not around, I’ll hear you. Then I’ll cut your head off.”

1 Like

“Lobster, if we do need a door open, you can blow it up.” Sky said to try and calm the pyromaniac.

1 Like

Leo decides to join in. “At all costs we should avoid getting everyone’s attention. If we need to get through a door I recommend hacking or slicing through it, but for a quick escape we can let Lobster do it. I just want to make every covenant troop pay for what they did.”

1 Like

OOC: We’re fighting human Rebels also known as the Insurrection. Not Covenant yet.

1 Like

OOC: I know, but for the moment my character is still remembering previous events.

1 Like

OOC: I thought so I was just wondering what @RECspiriah meant by loyalist.

2 Likes

“alright so capture the ship don’t blow it up, sounds simple enough, knowing our jobs it probably won’t be though”

2 Likes

“Indeed.” Sky said

Rear Admiral Jasper ordered Slipspace entry, and shortly came out at Kholo. The world was scarred by the Covenant’s symbol of faith on the main continent, the rest of the world was untouched by the glassing. He sent the order to prepare the Guardian and Defender to attack only one ship. Except, there was ONLY one ship. In the month that the Innies had taken the ships, they destroyed one, and attached it’s Magnetic Accelerator Cannon on the side, making it reminiscent of a scrapped design for a UNSC Orthrus class frigate. “Oh no…” He said.

“Fireteam Foxtrot, prepare to board immediately. The Innies have destroyed one of their ships and added an extra MAC to this one. Take control of the ship, and fast. I don’t know how long the Guardian and Defender can last.” The Rear Admiral ordered.

The team was on a Pelican that was going to drop them onto the ship. Using jetpacks, they would eventually breach the ship, and take control.

“Is anyone else as nervous as I am?” Sky asked.

2 Likes

“Nervous? Nah I just wish I ate more at mess” Axle said as suavely as he could manage.

1 Like

Having calmed down Lobster replied to Sky with “I’m not nervous, just ready to kill some insurrectionist scum” He then paused and added with “Sorry about what happened back in the armoury”

1 Like

“I mean, not really I’ve fought Prometheans, Covenant, and insurrectionists at the same time, this seems like a change of pace for me”

1 Like

“Not really but you get use to it soon enough.” Said Rebecca.

1 Like

“I guess I am a little, half of me is nervous, the other half wants to fight. So technically speaking, I’m neutral. I guess we will find out once we reach the destination.”

2 Likes

“You know for a squad leader you sound pretty green, Wait don’t tell me your ONI aren’t you?”. Axle says to Sky.

2 Likes

“I can have my own fears. While I was an ODST, and this shouldn’t be much worse than dropping from orbit, this is nothing I’ve done before.” Sky said.

“Your avoiding the question. Are you ONI?” Axle repeated himself.

1 Like

“guys are we gonna keep chit chatting or are we gonna go?”

1 Like

“Axle forget it. Let’s do this.”

1 Like