Sky hid herself

1 Like

“No, it wasn’t her.” Leo answered. “I just owe her one…”

2 Likes

“was it sky then?”

2 Likes

“Ya…” Leo nodded.

2 Likes

“hmmm… I find that interesting, considering she also desired to court me… I wonder what changed her mind”

2 Likes

“Oh… I didn’t know that…” Leo said. “She never mentioned it when I asked her to help.”

2 Likes

“ah I guess that is it then… Well why did the both of you simply not court me at the same time? Is it not normal for humans to have multiple partners?”

2 Likes

“It depends on the person… or people I guess.” Leo said.

2 Likes

Kyanna shrugged “I would not be opposed to it, certain Sangheili have multiple partners at once…”

2 Likes

Leo nodded. “I guess we should head back… unless you want to take in the scenery before we leave…”

2 Likes

Kyanna took one last look at the keifra before standing up “let us head back”

2 Likes

Leo picked up his helmet and held it underneath his left arm. He smiled and walked back with Kyanna.

2 Likes

February, 2554

After several minor skirmishes across the stars, things became quiet. The LR had not continued upward or downward, entering an eerie same feeling for Daylight. No decisive battles or crushing victories. Now, it was mostly defeats.

“Alright, Daylight, this was somehow important enough to be our job.” Butch said. “Documenting wildlife.” He said, as sarcastic as possible.

2 Likes

Blake looked up at the word wildlife and smiled. “Ohhh that takes me back to my hunting days. I miss those.” He chuckled.

Kaitlynn was in the hangar working on her colossus. Trying to work a design in for it.

2 Likes

Cabis sat on the bridge of his corvette

2 Likes

“Hopefully it’s not sometype of giant rodent.” Sarah said.
“Or large insect. We know how Leo gets around those.” Samuel said jokingly.

2 Likes

“if only i had my curve blade with me…” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Hey that’s the fun part of going to see wildlife. You never know what you see.”

Kaitlynn walked to wherever Daylight was, covered in small paint marks, she was warning a old ■■■■■ and sweats. “Hey, Blake I need your help.” She said as he didn’t ask why and stood up going to follow her.

“What do you need?”

“I need you to spray the paint the eyes on the colossus the spiral is ■■■■■■■ with me. And I don’t wanna screw it up.” She said giving him puppy eyes, she already knew how stupid it sounded.

“Kailtynn it’s not that-.”

“Please? You done graffiti before. Please?” She said as Blake gave in and sighed again. “Fine.”

2 Likes

“What happened to it?” Sarah asked.

Leo stood beside Kyanna. He was checking something on his data pad.

2 Likes

“I could not bring it with me when I left my home… Carrying around a large stone sword would attract far too much attention and too many questions”

2 Likes