Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Kyanna is a good friend… And I spent the greatest time of my life with Leo on Miridem, growing up with him… I guess we changed… So I decided to be more mature than arguing with him. I wanted Leo to be happy… So I helped him get with Kyanna. Now I feel worse.” Sky said. “I know I’ll get over it… Grace needs you more than I do.” She hugged her back.

1 Like

Mariana got out of line to start climbing, and took the time to go over to Blake’s adopted pet, and let it sniff her so it would be familiar with her as well.

1 Like

“Alright folks, let’s get out of here.” Blake called out, as Kaitlynn was the first up.

1 Like

Sarah sighed. “No… I’m not letting you be all sad. I helped Grace and I’ll help you too. Come on. Let’s go.” She said pulling her to the vines.

2 Likes

Grace helped Sarah climb.

1 Like

Cabis walked forward and tugged on the vine himself. Not completely confident in its strength he began to climb

2 Likes

Sky helped Cabis along

1 Like

“now may not be the time to do that Leo” Kyanna said making it to the top

2 Likes

Cabis brushed away Skys hand like it was some gross bug

2 Likes

“Just asking.” Leo said as he made it to the top.

Sarah stood next to Samuel. “Anything?”
He shook his head in response.

2 Likes

“Cabis, don’t be like that. You are my comrade and I will help you.” Sky said, helping him up.

1 Like

Blake took the pup from Grace as he held onto him waiting for Everyone to go up

2 Likes

“You are vermin” Cabis contuined to try climb “is your hand gloved?”

2 Likes

“No, but I can supply you some hand sanitizer afterward.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Everyone up?” Blake called out.

2 Likes

Cabis looked away from sky and kept trying to climb

2 Likes

“Just about…there.” Mariana told Blake as she made it to the top.

1 Like

“Grab my wrist and you won’t be touching my hand.” Sky said.

Cabis looked up to Sky again his mandible guards moving with his alien maw “i will not be helped but filth such as you” Cabis said as he got closer to the top

2 Likes

Sky knocked Cabis off balance. “You’re gonna accept my help one way or the other.” Sky said.

1 Like