Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Pathetic” Celosia muttered, slowing the prowler to a halt.

1 Like

“You guys can find the warthogs, Im happy where I am.”

1 Like

“I can drive a warthog… I can’t really shoot a turret.” Leo said.

1 Like

Blake sighed. “Leo you need a gunner?” He asked

2 Likes

“Um… you can stay on this one, someone else on the team can probably can be gunner for me.” Leo said.

1 Like

“You sure? I don’t mind.”

1 Like

“Blake, stick with Celosia. She’ll know what to do.” Sky said as she leapt on to Leo’s turret, Grace entering the passenger seat.

“Got it.” He said as Kaitlynn hoped onto the passenger seat of the prowler.

1 Like

“Stay on a swivel” Celosia commented, addressing Blake.

1 Like

“Got it. Should we raise some hell on these unlucky alien ■■■■■■■■, my trigger finger is really itching to give a little payback.”

1 Like

“Give if a minute… wait till everyone gets in a warthog…” Samuel said.

1 Like

“Welp.” He said waiting.

1 Like

Mariana gladly left the Covenant Vehicle they were all piled on, and took the wheel of a Warthog. “Will anyone volunteer to be the Gunner, or no?” She asked everyone over the coms.

1 Like

“I will” Kyanna said to Mariana as she climbed into the turret

2 Likes

Mariana put the pedal to the metal, and raced to catch up with Leo, Sky, and Grace in their Warthog.

1 Like

“So Sky… how have things been?” Leo asked her in a private comm as he drove.

Samuel and Sarah both stayed on the prowler.

1 Like

“Lonely… My grandma died on Miridem… But I moved to Tribute, and shut down a robbery… It was cool.” Sky said. The Warthogs rolled along the highway, Banshees terrorizing them with their plasma cannons. Grace and Sky returned fire with their rocket launcher and machine gun. “What’s the story with you and the twins?” Sky asked.

2 Likes

“When you left they were living alone… Mom took them in and they became my brother and sister in a way…” Leo said.

2 Likes

“Aww, that’s so cute! I bet you love them, I’m so happy for you, Leo!” Sky said, looking down the road to see a Covenant fortification.

“Wraith, up ahead!” Sky shouted.

3 Likes

Kyanna fired at one of the banshee’s with the warthog turret, most of her shots missed but when she did land a good few shots one of the banshee’s wings were broken and it crashed into another banshee, sending both of them down

3 Likes