Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Jäger calmed some what down, but he was still a bit hostile knowing that what he was smelling was nothing but hostile towards his pack.

“Alright, we gonna carry this mission on now?” Kaitlynn asked reloading her DMR.

2 Likes

“It’s okay… Mommy has you…” Grace hugged Jager.

An unusual looking Brute swung an ancient Brute hammer into the crowd.

“Daylight, cover him!” Sky shouted, pointing at the new Brute.

“Not him, her!” Irzon corrected. “Why a female of our species is engaging in combat is beyond me.” Irzon added, charging for her.

1 Like

Catina snapped back to reality as more Sangheili attacked them. She deactivated the red Energy Sword and swapped it for the standard energy sword, that she then tossed away.

Then she put her foot on Dabis’s chest,and pulled her Machete from his neck. Catina held it in one hand, while her M6D jumped into her other hand and she opened fire on one of the Covenant Sangheili. Causing it’s shields to pop, forcing it to evade, then crouch behind cover.

“That is strange indeed!” Catina shouted to Irzon.

1 Like

Blake pulled Grace back as he took a few plasma shots. Before almost being hit by the hammer as he jumped out of the way.

Atan didn’t say a word as he reactivated his energy sword and readied for battle.

2 Likes

Terramus stares in shock at the Female Brute in shock before charging in with his hammer to help fight the splitlip scrubs

2 Likes

Irzon carried her to safety as an Elite punched her in the face.

1 Like

Kyanna and kiana fired at the same elites to take them down quicker

2 Likes

Atan ran towards a sangheili as he roared in anger. The other sangheili did the same as the two engaged in a sword duel. Even though Atan had more experience, this challenger was proving to at least know a thing or two.

Jäger ran for Grace side, as he had still been given the order to stay with her. Blake took aim with his sniper and fired into the incoming forces as Kaitlynn helped him by dropping shields of incoming forces.

2 Likes

“I’ve got you…” Grace said to Jager as she hugged him.

“Who’s this? A girlfriend of yours?” Sky asked Irzon.

“No, but I had to save her. The females in our society are invaluable, as they help us reproduce, and without them we would die off.” Irzon explained.

1 Like

He snarled a bit as Blake looked over at the two. He’s got her stop worrying. he told himself.

The two dueled for quite some time, in fact the challenger landed a few swings on him, cutting his sword arm, but Atan won in the end as he disarmed the sangheili and brought him to his knees as he then stabbed him through the neck. Watching the life fade from his eyes as he pulled the blade out through the slide leaving A large gash in his body. As he fell limp.

2 Likes

“That’s f*cked up.” Sky said.

“Oh, no, contrary to what you humans may believe, many Brute clans treat their females with respect and lavish them, but do not allow them to fight. It is the lesser tribes that perform more barbaric things.” Irzon explained, holding Likay.

“How far until we reach the capital city of Tizakann?” Sky asked.

“When the Covenant arrived they have set up a base between us and them. Luckily, the city has been enduring the siege for nine days now.” Irzon explained. “There is much killing to be done.” Irzon stated.

Sky nodded. “Kaitlynn, wanna call in your special friend?” Sky asked.

1 Like

“The Colossus?” She asked excidetly, Blake returned to Grace side.

2 Likes

“Yup! We’ll need to smash through this base.” Sky nodded. “Captain Andrade, deploy the Colossi to our position.” Sky said.

1 Like

“Ohhhh I can already feel it’s controls.” She giggled

“So, we just gonna run right at them?” Blake asked readying his assault rifle.

2 Likes

“You really like that thing, don’t you?” Samuel asked Kaitlynn.

2 Likes

“You have no idea.”

2 Likes

“I’m ready to join you, Kaitlynn!” Grace nodded, giggling in a sick excitement.

“Probably, but stay close to the Colossi.” Sky said.

1 Like

Samuel playfully punched her shoulder.

2 Likes

“By any chance, is there a position high enough I can snipe at?” Blake asked.

“Hey! The more the merrier!” Kaitlynn said patting Grace back playfully.

@Bigthwomp
“Jealous?” She asked him

2 Likes

Bridge of The Short Straw

Mariana looked out the window at where the three cruisers were positioned. To make sure the Colossi wouldn’t be picked off in transit.

“Skies are clear over your position. Sending them your way now Captain Stalvern!” She informed Sky.

The Colossi made their entrance after being deployed, and awaited pilots. “I am also loaning out my Colossus, for whoever wants to use it.”

“So we have a brief moment for a conversation?” Catina asked Sky, Blake and Kyanna. “The stuff in the jars is from a plant called a Nightstalker. One business client I have is an elderly man who earned a lot of money in his life, and has spent years living it up. To help him with that, he buys the liquid from Nightstalkers as often as I can get ahold of any.” Catina stated.

“And may I ask hif & how you are familiar with Gahlogali?” Catina asked Kyanna. “If there is no pressing business after we finish off these Covenent scum, with a Human ship it is a two-three hour slipspace jump from Rak Tann to Gahlogali.”

2 Likes