Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leo nodded and kept driving. “How’s everyone else holding up?” He asked over comms.

“Fine on the prowler.” Samuel said as he held onto the side.

1 Like

“I am fine here”

1 Like

“Doing okay…other than this Prowler Turret, being crap. I think it needs some work. Seems to fire a lot slower than the ones I’ve seen.” Blake said.

“Doing fine.” Kaitlynn said

1 Like

“Next stop I’ll try to see what I can do on that turret.” Leo said.

1 Like

“Don’t bother, This thing isn’t as fun as it looks, and it’s not like we’re keeping it anyway.”

1 Like

(Well considering it’s one of the only two Covenant vehicles that can’t go sideways I’d imagine so lol)

2 Likes

OOC: The pretending someone’s character has statues, because they aren’t around to post is beyond ridiculous…

“We are not here to have fun” Celosia said, growing annoyed with the team.

2 Likes

“exactly, what we came here for is gone so now we are just regrouping with our squad leader”

1 Like

“Not surprising, a lot of people don’t exactly find my terms of fun, well fun.” He scoffed

1 Like

“In my experience, those who fail to take this job seriously don’t last very long” Celosia growled.

2 Likes

“I can say the same.” Leo said agreeing with Blake as he kept driving.

1 Like

“I’ve been in the UNSC since I was 17 and I’m 25. I think i just disproved your theory.” He chuckled.

1 Like

“no she is correct, those who do not take the mission seriously shall only bring the entire team down with them.”

1 Like

“For me it’s usually the lack of leadership, they were always cocky or prideful on themselves, thinking they were immortal. I take missions seriously…I just love it when my enemies suffer in pain.”

1 Like

“How you doing back there?” Mariana asked Kyanna as they ran the gauntlet of Ghosts and Wraiths, across the bridge’s two mile span.

1 Like

Sky spun her turret at approaching Ghosts, ripping them to shreds. “You’re doing wonderfully, Leo!” Sky shouted.

Blake turned his fire to a wraiths gunner and opened fire, while Kaitlynn readied a grenade in case one of them began getting too close.

1 Like

“doing fine” Kyanna said firing at the ghost drivers

2 Likes

Leo barely swerved out of the way of a grenade. “S-Sorry!”

2 Likes

Sky desperately held on to the turret. “It’s okay… Into the tunnel, up ahead.” Sky said.

2 Likes