Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Sarah hugged her and rocked her. “Shh… it’s okay…” she whispered. “Tell me something that made you happy…”

2 Likes

“Until I have more information to go off of, I refuse to make any calls” Raptor finished before walking away. Sasha crouched down and buried her head in her arms as Levi stood over her, taking time to process the situation.

“He’ll be fine…he’s not one to hold grudges…”

2 Likes

“I had a puppy named Pumpkin… I loved her… We would play… Me and my brothers… We’d always play…” Grace cried.

2 Likes

Sarah realized what was happening. “How about you tell me about yourself… like your favorite stuff…”

2 Likes

“U-um… My favorite food might be grapes… Uhh… I’m… Very shy… I really like My Little Pony… I’ve um… Seen all 59 seasons…” Grace said.

1 Like

Sarah smiled and hugged her. “What else should I know?” She asked as she playfully poked her in an attempt to make her smile.

2 Likes

Grace giggled and smiled. “Uhh… Hm… I like to be outside.” Grace said.

1 Like

Sarah smiled. “Can you do me a favor?” She asked her.

2 Likes

“U-uh, yeah…” Grace said.

Cabis slowly stood up and stepped up to the force field “tell each of those traitors that i will do the same thing i did to Savage to each of them” Cabis growled before coughing

2 Likes

“Can you go to my room and get someone? She won’t bite and she’ll be sleeping in the closet I think.” Sarah said.

2 Likes

“Neither of you are right, you know.” Butch said.

@Bigthwomp

“Wh-what!?” Grace blushed.

1 Like

“Can you go get her for me, please?” Sarah asked.

2 Likes

“You will not destroy my ship either” Cabis growled as he pressed his head up against the shield

2 Likes

Grace smiled as she went to Sarah’s room.

“It’s not my call to make. Jasper wants to make an example of insubordination.” Butch said.

1 Like

Sarah smiled and waited for her to return. She looked at Ana who was slowly regaining her strength.

Leo finished modifying the pelican and leaned against the side of it and yawned.

2 Likes

“You can start with a competent leader” Cabis said “so what you are compressing two rooms full of gifts from the past into one lich?” Cabis slowly turned to look at his team “and what of them”

2 Likes

[don’t worry too much about paperwork, most of us never did any… I don’t know too much but apparently the normal troopers get to share a bunk room, while Spartans get a room of their own…] Kiana said [I also had no idea this teams drama was that bad… This is what… Both mine and yours second day here?]

2 Likes

Leo grabbed his bag and closed up the pelican. He made his way down the halls again.

2 Likes

Kyanna opened a drawer in the nightstand next to her, the took out five small little Crystal’s, fiddling with them in her hand, each one had their own story and brought back their own memories… She looked back to the arum she had tossed across the room and put the five small Crystal’s back. She put her cat on her bed and picked up the Arum, trying to solve it again

2 Likes