Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leo arrived at his room and dropped his stuff by the drawer. He pulled out an old 3DS and began to play a strategy game to pass the time.
“You’re bored, I can tell.” Athena said.
“Ya…” Leo said.

2 Likes

“They are your crew… Isn’t the loss of your ship punishment? Anyway, your crew has been split up into different teams in the LR. To be honest I’m surprised Sky’s put up with you this long. I recommend throwing a little niceness her way, and she’ll get better… That might be hard after this.” Butch said. “You’re still on Daylight.”

Grace entered Sarah’s room and looked around.

2 Likes

A small dog poked her head of the closet. She saw Grace and hid back inside.

2 Likes

Kyanna spent another twenty minutes on the arum, she was about to give up when she heard a satisfying click and the Arum opened. A smile struck her face as she retrieved the small crystal within. “Finally!” She said happily as she added the crystal to her collection and tossed the Arum aside “five years that d*mn thing took me to solve”

2 Likes

Grace noticed this. She slowly and fearfully approached the closet, unsure of what it was. She cautiously opened the closet door

1 Like

“I could say the same about her” Cabis said looking at the shield “maybe i shouldn’t have killed her parents” Cabis said turning around and nodding “had my carbine bolts sliced through her would have been far better” Cabis said turning around to glare at butch

3 Likes

Butch held up his hands in defeat and left.

1 Like

The dog hid under a blanket and looked at Grace.

Leo booted up fire emblem and saw his save from years ago, still on the last level. “I’ll beat it this time.” He said as he loaded up the save file.

2 Likes

Grace squealed in excitement and picked up the dog, hugging it close. She tried to figure out the breed.

1 Like

The Yorkie licked her face.

Leo failed the level 4 times in a row.

2 Likes

Grace kissed the dog back. “Oh my gosh you’re such a cutie!” Grace said while hugging the puppy.

1 Like

Sarah kept waiting for Grace to return.

Leo was on the seventh attempt.

2 Likes

Grace finally returned, cuddling her new friend.

1 Like

Cabis looked to his companions “i am sure they can hear everything we say in here. We will find time to speak in private” Cabis said glaring at each of them.
His reply was several nods

2 Likes

“Oh you found her.” Sarah smiled.

2 Likes

“She’s adorable!” Grace said as she cuddled the little furry dog.

1 Like

“Not again…” Spetz said depressingly after realizing he could no longer move. “This armor really is a hunk of junk. I mean the shields barely function most of the time” Spetz sat staring at his food and watched it get cold “Well no use trying to move if the armor is locked, guess I’ll just wait for somebody to notice and help me right?”
Spetz fell asleep in his suit while time seemed to pass endlessly

6 Likes

“She doesn’t have a name yet… I’ve been trying to decide one for weeks.” Sarah said.

2 Likes

“Hmm… How about we call her… Melanie? Like a watermelon? Instead of a Pumpkin?” Grace asked.

1 Like

Sarah nodded, “I like that name.”

2 Likes