Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Favlo Borli, Covenant terrorist. Prepare yourselves. Oh, and Catina. I hope you don’t mind us confiscating the slipspace drive on your vessel. We need it for more ships.” Jasper added. “Speaking of, we’ll be out of slipspace in minutes. Get ready to go.” Jasper said.

Sky patted Spetz on the back. “Glad you’re excited.”

1 Like

“Wait, why are we hunting down a covenant terrorist?” Blake asked confused.

2 Likes

Leygall’s eyes widened as he heard the name, without another word he left the group of humans “this cannot be” he thought

2 Likes

“Oh, Shepard is an old resource world… Well, it was before it was glassed. The main planet however, that endless supply of Tungsten… It’s untouched.” Jasper said.

1 Like

“And their attempting to steal it?”

2 Likes

“technically it is not endless, the planet will run out eventually” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“It’s hard to run out of something the size of a planet.”

1 Like

Leo laughed quietly.

2 Likes

“Takes centuries, but it’s possible. Nothing it’s infinite.” Kaitlynn said

2 Likes

The word glassed pierced through Spetz’s comms and struck an overwhelming sensation of anxiety, mixed in with the sensation of wanting to vomit from it.
Spetz immediately turned off his communications to skip the conversation

2 Likes

Catina quickly turned to Jasper. “Which vessel?” She asked. A hint of annoyance in her voice.

Letty popped up on a com window in Catina’s visor. “I couldn’t help but noticed what you did, or didn’t do. Are you sure you should be going on this mission without smoothers?”

Catina sat back, and slapped her hand against the wall of Ana’s ship. Then started clenching her hand into a fist. Making an awful scraping noise and leaving some scratches in the wall. “They’ll be fine. Especially if they stay out of my way during this battle.” Catina replied to Letty.

1 Like

“Hey! Watch what you’re doing!” Hermes and Ana both shouted simultaneously.

2 Likes

“Oh dear.” Letty said in the com window. Then she appeared outside Catina’s armor. “Oh, um, she is in need of her smoothers earlier than expected. And if you wondered what happens if she doesn’t take them…then you are in for a treat. But! And this is important. Try not to look like her enemy until she is back on The Short Straw and has had her next dose of smoothers.” Letty explained to everyone.

1 Like

Blake looked at Catina, thinking that a teammate in that mood could be fatal.

2 Likes

Jess sits in the bird, clutching her rifle, clad in some previously worn ODST armour. she wished she’d had time to clean it, she could still smell the previous owners blood, it was making her feel sick.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn went to check on her seeing she wasn’t with the group. “So, how’s the used armor?” Kaitlynn asked her

2 Likes

Ana nodded and went to sit in her seat.

2 Likes

“Nauseating” she says, standing to go join the group. “I guess I shouldn’t complain because it could save me, but I wish I hadn’t gotten a dead guy’s armour”

2 Likes

“Well, the LR isn’t rich, but that armor will do… I’m sure you’ll get use to it quickly.” Kaitlynn said as the two rejoined the group.

Blake went to go get Jägers armor on, as he carried a large black bag, Jäger came to him as Blake patted his head and set the bag down, opening it as he began putting the armor on him.

3 Likes

“Yeah, I just wish I could’ve washed it”

2 Likes