Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Oh ■■■■.” Catina said as she wondered which of her weapons would work best . "

1 Like

“What the heckarooni is going on” The hooded figure poking at the dead mutant said, except he didn’t say heckarooni.

The one holding the helmet began tweaking with the inside of the helmet, using a long thin screwdriver like tool.

Bridget’s grip didn’t phase the third member of the trio, as they used thier free hand to pull a box of medical supplies from beneath its cloak. Quickly preparing something to calm her down.

“Here, try this” they said, placing a clear strip onto her forehead. It began to dissolve, the soothing effect beginning to work.

2 Likes

Ana jumped off of Sky’s back and nervously held her sniper.

Sarah took out her grenade launcher.

Leo laid back down.

2 Likes

Blake looked around and found a piece of cover, he walked over and laid Jäger behind it and readied his sniper behind the cover.

Kaitlynn reloaded her SMG awating whatever was to come.

2 Likes

“Well it appears our work will be cut out for us with this batle” Leygall said as he cloaked and found cover from the scarab

“i never even knew they made water scarabs” Beth said as she looked for cover

Kyanna wrapped her arm around Leo in her sleep

2 Likes

Sarah stood infront of Grace and Kiana.

Leo slowly fell asleep again as he put his arm around her.

2 Likes

“Me either.” Catina said as she pulled her M6D with one hand, and ignited her Energy Sword with the other. “Is it a win for me that I was just not blind to their existence?”

1 Like

Kyanna awoke and sat in the window seal.

“i dunno” Beth said

2 Likes

Leo woke open a minute later. “Good morning.” He said as he stood up.

2 Likes

“good morning” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Bridget calmed, her breathing slowing to a steady pace. “H-hey…” She whispered.

A clang was heard as the Scarab unloaded its cargo, but the beast of a tank fell forward, the blood-thirsting pilot unable to contain himself. A dozen Brutes emerged, most were gunned down immediately by conscripted militia.

1 Like

“Sleep well?” Leo asked as he leaned beside her.

2 Likes

“yes i did”

Beth started laughing “those cocky fools…” She said as she started shooting at the brutes

2 Likes

“So what are we gonna do today?” Leo asked.

Ana fired her sniper at the brutes. Sarah and Samuel followed her lead.

2 Likes

Catina swapped her Pistol and Energy Sword for her Rain of Oblivion, and started unloading it in double and triple shots into the face & neck area of Brutes.

1 Like

“i do not know… i will probably need to take are of mother today… i think we should go back tomorrow” Kyanna said

2 Likes

Leo nodded. “I hope she feels better. I would’ve liked to have stayed a full week at least, but if you want to return tomorrow it’s okay.”

2 Likes

“if you wish to stay a week we may, though i feel the others will need us soon” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“I told Sky to let me know if she needed us. She hasn’t said anything so I think they’re fine.” Leo said.

2 Likes

“very well” Kyanna said

2 Likes