Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kaitlynn grabbed some extra medical supplies and began to tend to Sky’s wound.

Blake stood in the room. Beginning to make contact with any LR ship he could. “Attention, this Spartan Karmyn of Fireteam Daylight…any LR ships there? I repeat does anyone read me?” He asked

2 Likes

“You can both work on Sky first if you wish.” Catina said to Ana and Kaitlynn.

“It’s what I do. Muah!” Catina said back to Aries.

1 Like

“Please stay with us… please don’t go…” Ana said as she held Sky’s hand.

2 Likes

“No, You need a medic.” Blake said. “This isn’t up for an argument. You need medical attention.” He said.

“Ana, I need you to help Catina.” Kaitlynn said as Blake kept trying to make contact pacing back and forth.

2 Likes

Sky hugged Ana, sitting up to hold her. “Blake! I don’t even know medicine, all you need to do is pressure the wound!” Sky shouted.

Aries blushed and pressed Cat to the wall. “Oh you…”

1 Like

“Sky, that’s not gonna work forever. We need to stop the bleeding now!” He said. Kaitlynn pushed her back down. “I’m almost done Sky, don’t move.” She said.

“■■■■■■■…I can’t get into contact with the LR.” He growled in anger. “We have to leave, we can’t hold out much longer here.”

2 Likes

Catina smiled, and curled her nose up at the same time, smelling her own burnt flesh after taking her helmet off.

“We’ll try to make this as quick as we can, and find a way to move with Sky after closing up her wound.” Catina said, as Sky would of course be moving about with only one leg.

1 Like

“We’re gonna need to make camp here for tonight. We need to rest. Anyone who can stand and fight will be on guard duty and we will switch off every hour. I’ll take first ■■■■■, who wants to join me?” He asked switching to his sniper rifle.

2 Likes

“I will” Jess says, standing. “Come on, let’s check for exits first”

3 Likes

Blake nodded. “Kiana you’re in charge while I’m gone.” He said leaving the room and waiting for Jess. “Let’s go.”

3 Likes

Jess grabs her sniper, “We’ll be on frequency 1, if there’s any trouble” she says to the group before she leaves.

2 Likes

Blake guided her through the halls and towards the exit. “Best place I’d say the brutes would come from is at the enterance, you think those two windows would do good for a snipers position? Along with some of the rooms.” He asked pointing to the two windows at the end of the hall.

2 Likes

“Ok, does the building have any other entrances? We might need a good exit”

2 Likes

“Emergency exits would be the Stairs and they should lead to the sides or back. Also thanks for volunteering for this. Especially for a trooper amoung Spartans.”

3 Likes

“I’m going to help Catina okay…” Ana said to Sky as she went to find her.

2 Likes

“Ok, here, set up with a broad view of the street I’m going to check the stairs”

2 Likes

“Roger that, be careful.” He said readying his sniper rifle and pulling the bipod down, resting it on the window and making himself comfortable.

3 Likes

Catina pushed the door to the OR open with one hand. “I am right outside the room.” She said to Ana.

1 Like

Ana nodded and waved at Sky again before she walked out. “Okay… I need to find a place you can lay down on…”

2 Likes

25 minutes passed as Blake got on a private comm with Jess “What’s your status?” He asked

2 Likes