Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Fine…” Ana said.

Leo got back into the one of the prowlers. “Let’s go!”

2 Likes

Kyanna climbed into the prowler with leo, Nos climbed in on the other side

2 Likes

T-T-T-T-Ruthless wanted a timeskip

November 1st, 2555

“Your costume last night was adorable.” Sky said to Ana as they prepared for briefing.

“Sky, I was just wearing my old uniform… I didn’t even know there was a party as I was working when you told me.” Ana said.

2 Likes

“Thanks for the new helmet buddy!” Spetz said as he put his old Mark IV helmet back on his head @Bigthwomp

2 Likes

“No problem pal… it was a disappointing way to spend my birthday though…” Leo said with a sigh.

2 Likes

“Okay, cutie.” Sky giggled as she held Ana’s hand.

“Daylight, nice to see you. We have been tracking Cabis Vul since he left. We lost it in this system.” Jasper gestured to a holographic projection. “We’d like you to track him down, and bring him back to the LR. He is a valuable asset to us however. He will come back, or you may slaughter him.” Jasper said.

1 Like

Spetz didn’t know what to say as he was caught off guard by Leo’s comment
“Oh um…sorry…” Spetz said

1 Like

Kyanna smiled and caressed her blade hilt at the thought of killing Cabis. Silently listening to Jasper.

“that dishonorable filth would be killed for his actions in our society” Leygall said as he too entertained the thought of killing Cabis with his blade

“run away four jaws… fun” Beth said

Kiana stood silent and listened

1 Like

In the month or so since the battle, Catina had been working on a secret project that she completed with some help from the Drones.

She created a new variation of the Intruder Trespasser Helmet. One that would allow her to smart link a pistol, or look through the scope of a precision weapon and still be able to see her motion tracker in the Heads Up Display.

After running her own tests and making sure that there was nothing else to fix, the schematics and test footage were given to the LR’s research and development dept. But the very first helmet was hers.

“Intruder Gunslinger” as I named it. "Catina said. “The fun part was finding a name. Intruder Sinner, Intruder Nightstalker…lol, and Intruder Gunsliger were the three best I could come up with.” Catina explained to Aries as she showed her helmet cam footage, to see if Aries would like that feature for her helmet.

1 Like

“It wasn’t your fault though… it was more that no one remembered…” Leo said to Spetz.

Sarah stood next to Kiana and Grace.
Samuel leaned against the wall.

“Hey Catina, did you check those files?” Ana asked.

2 Likes

Jess loads up her rifle, and cracks her neck slightly. Wondering where Blake had got to.

2 Likes

Kyanna put a hand on Leo’s shoulder and smiled to him, staying silent so jasper could finish speaking, she had an i remembered look on her face.

2 Likes

“Maybe we should get him a cake or something after all he did fix our helmet…” Alice chimes into Spetz helmet
“Ummmm well sureee” Spetz replied awkwardly to Alice while seeming to speak to Leo
“I’m gonna go-and test thing out!” Spetz said as he walked away and wondered if there might be a bakery around

2 Likes

Leo looked at Kyanna, he smiled and nodded. “Hey pal, you can’t just go like that, we have a mission briefing.” He called out to spetz.

2 Likes

“Oh that’s right. I need to do a few things with my Data Pad.” Catina said.

First, she brought up two of her old bank accounts, back when she was still with ONI. Then Catina merely transferred a single credit from one account to the other." @Calebmar12

“Now then, these files.” Catina said. She brought up this message from Hermes. And she was speechless when she read them. Merely dropping her Data Pad onto the table she was seated at in the mess hall.

1 Like

Spetz turned around to see everyone angrily staring at him
“Oh…” Spetz said as he came back and tried to pretend like nothing happened

2 Likes

“Fu***** Idiot” Jess says under her breath

2 Likes

Spetz immediately snapped his head towards Jess and stared at her

2 Likes

Jess meets his gaze unblinkingly

2 Likes