Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Congrats, you deserved that.” Leo said as he lunged at the elite.

Sarah kept trying to fight the elite. All her attempts were fruitless and she kept getting pummeled.

2 Likes

Having control over the Scarab now, Kiana’s first thought was to follow the harvester as the scarab would be faster and could keep up with it, but to do that she would need to seal it shut. With sarah being outside still, Kiana went to go check on her and make sure she got inside before she followed. Kiana got up, and seeing sarah being attacked she ran up to the elite with her shotgun and blasted it four times in the back, making it drop dead “you alright?” Kiana asked

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and slowly stood up, her left arm was completely dented and injured, her left wrist was broken, and her helmet was dented and her visor was cracked.

2 Likes

oh god Kiana thought. She helped sarah move inside the scarab then made it walk towards daylight. Stepping on a few elites in the process. “guys Sarah is badly hurt” she said into the comms

2 Likes

Sarah just stared at Kiana, she couldn’t hear anything at moment. She extended her hand to her as she didn’t know if she was saying anything that moment.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn fell back just as she loaded a fresh round into the chamber, Blake quickly charged at the elite and slammed his knife into the elites side and dragging it across, leaving a large open gash on the side of its stomach, before Blake pulled one of his grenades out and gripped it tightly and forced it into the wound. Kaitlynn picked her self up and backed away just as Blake pulled his hand out with the pin of the grenade.

2 Likes

the ORS slowly came into view above the base and it became clear that its glassing beam was preparing to fire.
whatever elites were left saw this and started to scatter.
Alex opened comms to Kiana “let us on that thing now” he said as he looked up to the ORS

2 Likes

Kiana opened up the scarab for the others to climb aboard.

Leygall made his way down the elevator as the glassing beam charged. It was surprisingly quick, as soon as he reached ground level he sprinted as fast as he could to the scarab.

Beth and kyanna quickly climbed aboard

2 Likes

Sarah followed behind Kiana slowly.

Ana and Samuel got aboard the scarab.

Leo sprinted aboard.

2 Likes

Alex climbed on the scarab

2 Likes

Sky got knocked down, but she got up again, and ran for the Scarab. She picked up Ana and Grace, sprinting for the vehicle.

1 Like

Blake and Kaitlynn got on the scarab.

2 Likes

“Let’s go!” Catina said to Aries. She ran for the Scarab and stopped just outside where everyone else boarded to let Aries on first, then she followed.

1 Like

Spetz also got on the scarab

1 Like

Every boi is on the scarab clebbo

Sarah held Kiana’s robot hand and blankly stared at her.
“Sarah, can you come here and take a seat?” Ana asked.
Sarah kept staring at Kiana, as if she was unable to hear anything.
“Sarah?” Ana asked again, she still gave no reaction.

2 Likes

Catina took advantage of some more downtime to speak to Aries again.

“While this Scarab is walking towards, and then under the ocean, and we don’t even have a good view of it. May I ask you about your origin some more? Specifically how you joined the Spartan IV program, and how long have you been one?”

1 Like

Kiana gave Sarah to Ana and kaitlynn “i think her hearing is messed up, and elite was beating her pretty bad” Kiana said then looked to Kyanna “red you pilot this thing, you’ll be better at it than me”

“understood” Kyanna said as she went to the main screen. She sealed the Scarab and followed the Harvester into the ocean.

2 Likes

“Oh no… okay… I’ll make sure she’s okay.” Ana said as Sarah sat down.
Sarah put up her hand and tried to reach for Kiana.
Ana slowly took her left arm and carefully but quickly started to fix her wrist.

“Need help?” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

“no i do not, thank you for the offer though… in the mean time while the rest of the team can do nothing because of us being trapped in here… i would recommend checking everyone’s gear”

2 Likes