Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Catina opened fire on the red Elites from a distance with her DMR “Can you set the bar higher for Venetian “sharpshooters”? Most of whom can’t hit the ground if they tripped and fell.” Catina said to chide Aries.

1 Like

“Shhh… I’m in the middle of a game.” Aries said.

Sky darted forward to meet the red Elites.

1 Like

Catina shrugged and focused solely on taking down the shields of a red Elite she had singled out.

“There is still that sh#theel who told both of us to shut the f#ck up, thinking he’s the team bully. I’m just waiting until this mission is over to show this wannabe bully how much he impresses me.” Catina thought in her mind.

1 Like

Blake took aim at a elite and then moved the aim to the ceiling and fired, the bullet richocheted right into the elites eye, killing it as it tumbled to the floor dropping its weapons.

1 Like

Leo put away his carbine and took out his sword. He clashed blades with an elite, he quickly followed up by swinging his shield.

2 Likes

Catina popped the shields of that Elite, then finished it with two rounds to it’s neck, one in it’s head. It’s lifeless body dropping to the ground right before it reached Sky.

1 Like

“come on Sarah, it looks like it isn’t ready for us” Kiana said as she moved to a better position to board it.

i am stuck here while there is a battle to be had… how does the crew of a ship deal with this? standing around watching a fight you wish to take place in Leygall thought

Beth and Kyanna focused on a single major.

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and followed Kiana closely, when they got being cover she tapped her shoulder. [If anything bad happens to me up there… don’t worry about me, just stay alive and safe…]

Leo and the elite kept clashing blades with each other.

2 Likes

“understood” Kiana said “three, two, one, go” Kiana said as she jumped an flew forward towards the scarab.

2 Likes

Sarah tightly gripped her hammer and flew behind Kiana.

2 Likes

Kiana landed on the catwalk of the scarab, she ran for the door and threw two grenades down the door to the inside of it, killing a large portion of the crew.

2 Likes

Sarah landed and ontop of a grunt. She crushed an elite’s head with her hammer.

2 Likes

An elite sprinted forward with his shield held high and slammed the front of it into Skys helmet

Another elite bought up its plasma rifle and sent a stream of plasma flowling towards him

The elite lept forward after the shield had pass by and swung his sword wildly

2 Likes

Blake ducked, but could feel the heat of the plasma, to the point where as it passed by it felt like a horrible sunburn. “■■■■ you too!” He shouted out, firing two rounds, one into its gut and another into the bottom of its neck.

Kaitlynn began popping shots at any elite she could, she planned to drop their shields and let someone finish them off.

2 Likes

Leo took a slash to the upper arm. He grunted and quickly swung his sword at the elite.

2 Likes

Kiana moved to the inside of the scarab, finding most of the crew dead from her grenades, those that weren’t dead clutched their wounds and weren’t prepared for her. She killed the survivors and let out a sigh of relief maybe this wasn’t such a ad idea after all Kiana thought as she got to the control panel of the scarab, she sat there for a moment as her helmets translation software determined what buttons did what. Afterwards she started up the scarab, and it turned towards the battlefield.

2 Likes

as the scarab started up the harvester began to turn around and started to walk into the open ocean. after the harvester had become fully submerged the red elites began to fight with an unseen burst of strength.

the elite dodged the swing then launched its head towards Leos

an elite came sprinting towards her with its shield being used to block any projectiles aimed at its head.

2 Likes

Leo quickly took cover behind his shield.

An elite had remained hidden on the scarab. It tackled Sarah down and began to constantly punch her. She tried her best to block the punches but took more and more to the head.

2 Likes

“■■■■!” Kaitlynn said reloading her DMR as fast as she could as the elite charged at her.

“Kaitlynn!” Blake said jumping over his cover and putting his sniper away and trading it for his knife.

1 Like

the elite stepped back as his head had just slammed into a shield. it looked at Leo, blood dripping from its forehead and the front of its helmet cracked

the elite used its shield to push her to the ground

2 Likes