Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Those of us who are able we move to engage the elites at the harvester, Kiana make sure you two take that scarab” Alex said as he loaded his battle rifle and began to move down a corridor

2 Likes

“Roger that Sir…wait, what about the ones we left behind outside?” He said looking around for Jäger Aw ■■■■ he thought.

2 Likes

Jess gestures Jaeger down, as she scans the horizon with her rifle

2 Likes

“Then they have a good postion to guard this hole in case things go south” Alex said as he kept walking

2 Likes

“Fair enough.” Blake said moving with Daylight.

Jäger laid down and waited.

3 Likes

[I am right behind you whenever you are ready to go.] Sarah signed to Kiana.

Leo reloaded his carbine. Samuel checked his DMR.

2 Likes

“Stay in the back Ana, seriously you don’t need to add on to your injuries.” Kaitlynn warned her.

2 Likes

Daylight made it to a large open area that was sitting by the open ocean.
Cabis was sitting in his gravity throne as it difted inside the harvester. he slowly turned to face them while 12 of the red elites drew weapons and brought up there shields.
Sordid was visible just inside the harvester, as he brought his rifle up

2 Likes

“let’s do this Sarah” Kiana said as she moved with her.

Kyanna and Beth found a position to take cover.

Leygall felt out of place, sitting in the room full of cameras… He checked all the terminals to find out if there was anything else he could do from here, such as control defensive turrets.

2 Likes

While he discovered the some of the systems without the codes to use them he could do little more then use cameras

2 Likes

“Fruqo’t” Leygall said as he pounded the wall annoyed “if only that hacking human were here with me…”

2 Likes

Sarah followed behind Kiana.

Leo took cover.
Samuel hid behind a crate.
Ana hid beside Sky.

2 Likes

Blake stayed in the back and readied his sniper behind a small crate while Kaitlynn moved to the front and hid behind a wall.

2 Likes

“Sand…” Spetz mutters in disappointment as he looks across the shoreline

2 Likes

“wait for them to draw the scarabs fire then we’ll make our move” Kiana told Sarah

2 Likes

Sarah nodded.

“Are you doing okay?” Leo asked Kyanna.

2 Likes

Catina took cover on/behind a small slope and gazed at the Scarab through the Longshot sight of her DMR.

Then she sent Aries another private com. "Well my dear. Should we pick out our targets aboard that Scarab? I have my eye on that red, spiky armored one that appears to be commanding some of Cabis’s lower ranked vermin.

1 Like

“eradicate them” Cabis said as moved into the harvester and its entrance began to close.
the red elites began to charge forward some holding sword and shield while others had plasma rifles and shields.

the small crew of the scarab began to scramble about, as it wasn’t entirely combat ready.

2 Likes

Leo hid behind his shield and fired at one of the elite’s.

Ana fired a few times, then hid behind cover.

2 Likes

“We’re gonna need a bigger gun” Spetz said to Leo

2 Likes