Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

well might as well teach her how to swim. kiana thought. [just flutter your legs like this] Kiana said

2 Likes

Sarah watched Kiana and slowly tried to flutter her legs. [don’t let go.]

2 Likes

[i’m not] kiana said

2 Likes

Sarah eventually got the hang of it. [now what?]

2 Likes

[alright now just gently flutter your arms like this okay] Kiana said

2 Likes

Sky smiled up at her. “Why are you so cute?” Sky asked.

“You’re still so big and strong… I’m lucky to have you.” Aries said.

“Spetz? Can you come in the water with me? I um… Don’t feel safe around all of them…” Grace said.

1 Like

Leygall stood up, the relaxation felt nice, but this whole situation felt wrong to him, the team deployed, everyone enjoying themselves in their own way… this was one of the first times daylight was together and there was no fighting, no drama, no nothing… it all felt very odd. “perhaps they are finally learning how to get along… if only they could find out how to act on a battlefield now” he said to himself

Beth kept keeping guard from her perch.

Kyanna and Resa had finally grown tired of playing, they both laughed and walked back onto the beach. They dried themselves off and put their robes back on, then began talking with each other.

2 Likes

“I’m not sure…” Ana answered.

Leo followed after Kyanna.

Sarah tried to but began to flail her arms when she began to sink.

2 Likes

“Well, maybe it’s the way you talk.” Sky said. “Wanna dry off? I plan to sleep under the stars with you tonight.” Sky said.

1 Like

“B-but those plants… we can’t sleep out here…” Ana said.

3 Likes

“I feel just as blessed to have found you as well.” Catina told Aries and smiled at her.

“And since we are already being bad Spartans by thumbing our noses at the “out of uniform” reg., want to go back onto the beach and sunbathe while drinking some more of those Margarita’s?”

1 Like

“Right, nevermind.” Sky said.

“That sounds great.” Aries said.

1 Like

[i’ve got you don’t worry] Kiana said [calm down, just like this okay] she said

2 Likes

“Let’s go. We are literally wasting Daylight too. None of us will want to be outside of the base before it starts getting dark.” Catina said. “But at worst we could sit inside of the base and watch the sun set.”

“…The Sangheili in the base probably wouldn’t mind if we still carried our clothes along with the rest of our stuff. As I found out today.” Catina said, and let out a giggle.

1 Like

Sarah kept trying and eventually got it.

Ana climbed on Sky’s back.

2 Likes

[there you go you’re getting the hang of it] Kiana said

2 Likes

Sarah smiled and kept going.

2 Likes

[see not so bad right?] kiana asked

2 Likes

“Samuel…I just wanna go home. I don’t wanna fight anymore.” She said breaking into tears again. “I can’t handle this, It’s all too much.”

2 Likes

Sarah nodded and hugged Kiana tightly. [Thank you so much!] she signed before she quickly kissed her cheek and blushed.

“You know… you could probably find a way to leave… or you could transfer to being a doctor for the LR.” Samuel said.

2 Likes