Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You know I couldn’t leave, none of us can. Only place we can go is to LR territory…I could never go back to my home. That’s all I want is to see my dad again…I haven’t seen him in years and I’m desperate to find a way to see him again.”

2 Likes

Spetz knew something was up with Grace.
“Sure I guess I’ll go” I’ll play along I suppose.

Spetz was already wearing a bathing suit, took off sunshades, and finally took off his ■■■■■ revealing horrible scars on his back and left shoulder. “Let’s go in” He started to walk to the water

2 Likes

Kiana made nothing of it [do you think you can handle this by yourself? i’ll be right here for you]

2 Likes

Spetz walked in the water “feels nice”

2 Likes

Sarah nodded a bit embarrassed.

“I mean… we could probably find a way to sneak in and go see your dad.” Samuel said.

2 Likes

Grace nodded, walking beside him calmly.

Aries laughed with Catina.

Sky tickled Ana.

1 Like

“Yeah, But ONI would catch me within days probably…then they could find the LR and everyone would be killed. No matter what I do, it just seems to make me suffer.” She sighed, grabbing a beer from her bag.

2 Likes

kiana slowly let go of Sarah’s hand and floated in front of her [see, just like this]

2 Likes

Catina threw an arm over Aries’ shoulders, and started walking back towards their towel for some sunbathing and getting drunk.

1 Like

“We could go in and out in 3 days. Sure it’s risky but I could help you out.” Samuel said.

Sarahat first nervously paddled until she finally calmed down. She nodded at Kiana.

Ana laughed and tried to make Sky stop.

2 Likes

[there you go] kiana said again

2 Likes

“Why Are you being so nice to me?” She asked suspiciously of him.

2 Likes

Sarah smiled at Kiana.

“You’re one of my only friends.” Samuel answered.

2 Likes

“Yet you’re willing to get court martialed and risk getting found by ONI…Am I one of your best friends then?”

2 Likes

Spetz went under water to see how long he could hold his breath

2 Likes

“Like I said, you’re one of my only ones.” Samuel answered.

2 Likes

“Only? I guess Leo and Sarah are the others.”

2 Likes

“Ya… but they’re not around as much anymore. They’re off doing their own things.” Samuel said.

2 Likes

Spetz resurfaced and just started to relax, even though he wasn’t that much off a stressful person, he still felt like he needed a break, even a tiny one to ease his mind.

2 Likes

kiana smiled back [you good now?]

2 Likes