Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“That’s why you keep track of the alcohol you drink.” Kaitlynn said to herself seeing Catina burst out the door.

2 Likes

“Are we taking a Prowler?” Bridget asked, walking beside him.

“Wanna play a game?” Grace asked, looking to see Samuel who was on the bunk above them.

Sky arrived to Ana, and relaxed on the bed. “I brought the classiest of wines.” Sky said, pouring a glass of Minute Maid Fruit Punch for Ana.

Aries tried not to laugh.

1 Like

“not really” beth said

2 Likes

“I…I’m not human…but I think sometimes…things happen for a reason?..if that makes sense? I don’t know why stuff like this happens but I suppose you just have to trust in something greater and believe everything will be all right” Alice said sniffling

Spetz responded with a heavy sigh “ok, I guess…” Spetz returned to his cabin

2 Likes

“The signal mentioned orbital defences, we can’t risk the Auxilium” Lobster said, turning to watch his grew gear up.

“I got that shuttle working” Spanner said “No weapons, but our aim is just hitting the ground”

One of the jackals, an Ibie’Shan, muttered something under his breath, shaking his head.

1 Like

Catina walked back into the building, stopped and leaned against the inside wall for a second. “If anyone walks out the door, don’t take a sharp left.” Catina said to anyone and everyone in the room.

Then she walked over to the bed, and fell forward onto it. Making a dull thud as she landed right next to Aries. “The odds just got better that I’ll be hungry tomorrow morning.” Catina said as she was lying there, until she drifted off to sleep again.

1 Like

Ana smiled and took the glass. “Thanks Sky…” she said as she sipped it.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn found an empty bed and got into it, throwing the covers over her, trying to make herself feel as comfortable as she could. 1 day closer to going home. She thought, smiling at the idea of going home.

2 Likes

Grace kicked the bed above her

“We’re taking this?” Bridget asked in disbelief at the sight of the shuttle. “That’s a death trap.”

Aries felt a kick from below and ignored it.

1 Like

Ana finished drinking her juice and got back in bed. She fell asleep again.

2 Likes

Sky held Ana close and fell asleep.

1 Like

“F*ckoff.” Drunk Catina said as half her face was pressed against the bed.

1 Like

“The best pilot in the galaxy, piloting a ship fixed by the best mechanic the galaxy, with the best doctor in the galaxy aboard.” Lobster said reassuringly, as he looked over the small vessel.

Santiago stood by Spanner, the two of them preparring gear.

“If the LR find out who she is, we are done” He said, in a hushed tone.

Spanner turned to look at him, and nodded in agreement.

“We may need to drag Lobster away, if she is captured.” He continued grimly "We could all die if we aren’t willing to leave her, lose everything we have worked for.

Spanner looked back to the weapons they where preparing, and nodded.

1 Like

“hey what the hell grace?” Beth said

2 Likes

“Fine.” Grace went to sleep. Aries fell asleep as well.

The next morning Sky entered the barracks. “Rise and shine, Daylight! We’re burning ourselves here! Get it? Burning Daylight?” Sky chuckled to herself.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn had rarely slept through the night, she rolled her eyes at Sky’s pun, Jesus That jokes gets worse every time. she thought, throwing the pillow on top of her head.

2 Likes

Kiana and beth shot out of the bed on command.

Kyanna slowly rose out of the bed.

Leygall had already been awake when sky entered

2 Likes

Leo stretched and grabbed his stuff.

Sarah kept sleeping.

Ana was on Sky’s back.

2 Likes

kiana shook sarah to wake her up, she yawned a little bit and stretched

2 Likes

Sarah grumbled as she sat up. [what…]

1 Like