Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Kaitlynn took his hand and got up. “I’m going into the medbay to grab my stuff.” She said leaving the room.

1 Like

Lobster grabbed his helmet and slid it over his head. He placed the shotgun on his back, and mauler at his hip. He checked the canisters he kept at his waist, and the spare shells around his leg. Finally, he took his energy sword, and slid it into the hooks mounted on his right leg, before walking to and boarding the shuttle.

Santiago clipped the large magazine into his sniper, and swung the arm around, making sure it moved freely. He grunted in satisfaction and took his seat aboard the shuttle.

Dok, with his strange gait and tapping of a peg leg was next. He carried two duffle bags of medical supplies, and tossed them to the floor as he sat down. Drumming his metal fingers against the seat.

Spanner finished her final tunings, and stashed her tools in a well worn tool box. The scratched and burnt container housed a host of tools, and several small components for spot repairs. She sat across next to Dok, across from the other two.

The unnamed cargo ship exited slip space, and the Baron scurried aboard, taking his place in the cockpit. Warming up the ship.

Ket checked everything in the cargo bay was secured, not wanting to lose anything when the shuttle launched.

1 Like

We are getting closer to Farius Prime by the second Mariana thought as she sat in her chair on the bridge. If the idiot or idiots who sent a distress call on all frequencies somehow survive, I might want to shoot them myself.

1 Like

“better eat fast sarah, i’m heading to the armory” Kiana said as she ran down the halls to get ready.

Kyanna sighed and put the arum down, she pet stormy across her body a few times then left her room and headed for the armory.

Nos headed back to his room to get ready. When he arrived his armor had still not been cleaned after the last mission, he sighed knowing he would not have time to clean it, he removed his robe and began putting his armor on.

good thing i always keep my gear in my room. Beth thought as she started getting ready

2 Likes

Sarah quickly finished and headed to the armory.

Leo met up with Kyanna. “Rest well?” He asked her.

2 Likes

“yep” Kyanna said as she got her gear together

2 Likes

Leo nodded and patted her back. He then grabbed his gear.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn stopped by the armory grabbing her Battle Rifle and Magnum. “Alright, let’s just get this over with.” She told herself.

2 Likes

Spetz brought his DMR which he repurposed from all the parts he got on their last mission

2 Likes

Aries nodded.

Sky ran back to Ana and hugged her.

Bridget held her seatbelt tightly, afraid.

1 Like

Ket scooped up Lucifer, and exited the cargo bay, not wanting to be dragged out into space.

“Take her away” Lobster announced casually, relaxed with his feet up, seat-belt nowhere to be seen.

The cargo bay opened, and the shuttle darted out, before the chamber was sealed. Ket operated these controllers, as Lucifer dangled from one of his metal fingers, jaws firmly clamped around the mechanical parts.

1 Like

Beth, Leygall, Kiana, and Kyanna finished gearing up and prepared themselves for when the ship exited slipspace.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn made her way to the group. “Don’t you just love getting called to a mission right when we get back?” She joked

2 Likes

“if it means not laying in a bed feeling useless then i’m good with it” Kiana said

2 Likes

Ana had just finished her soup. “We have to get ready… don’t we?”

Leo, Samuel and Sarah all waited to be deployed.

2 Likes

“Yeah, I came to get you, my love.” Sky said, picking her up and heading to the armory.

Sky had them done and waiting at the Pelican before Aries and Catina.

The shuttle moved towards Farius Prime.

1 Like

The Short Straw exited slipspace

1 Like

The Phoenix could be seen traveling at a vertical angle toward the planet, the ship was horrifically damaged, it crashed somewhere in a valley on the planet
another object loomed in the distance

2 Likes

“Holy heck what was that?!” Butch shouted. “Bring us to combat alert alpha!” Butch hollered.

1 Like