Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

(Lies to make Sky super awesome. And don’t wait to bring the short straw out of effing slipspace.)

“Should we follow and make sure that ship with The UNSC logo I clearly saw is dead?” Mariana asked.

1 Like

(we thought it would take too long for you to come home because by then squeaver would already be asleep and we’d have to wait longer, he’s probably asleep right now tbh)

“it does not matter who it is, all we know is they are an enemy” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Yeah, and approaching the enemy when we have no idea what’s going on really, seems like a dumb way to die.”

2 Likes

As Catina and Aries had a head start and were waiting in the hangar. Catina turned to Sky. “Took you long enough.” She said.

Then simultaneously, Catina and Mariana started fading like ghosts, but luckily became solid again, instead of ceasing to exist. (Because so far I am not too annoyed with the meta gaming and god mode of Sky, or stealing and ruining my ideas…just like after Catina’s introduction post.)

“That was odd.” Catina said. “I almost just vanished without a trace.”

1 Like

Bridget panicked, breathing heavily.

“We should find what shot it down.” Butch said.

“Come on, let’s take a Pelican down.” Sky said. “Mariana, permission to leave the station?” She asked, reusing a good line from a previous Halo.

“I hope the light is green.” Aries said.

1 Like

Lobster fell asleep in his chair.

Dok detached and reattached his fingers.

“Head for the crash site” Santiago said, addressing the Red Baron.

Spanner sighed quietly.

1 Like

“Permission granted. Get the hell off my ship and get to work.” Mariana said half jokingly.

“Go to the crash site of a UNSC cruiser. But be aware that we didn’t shoot it down, so be ready for whoever did, on top of any UNSC personnel that you may run into.” She quickly briefed Daylight, and a waypoint was set on the planet below where this Marathon Class Cruiser had crashed.

Mariana then ended the com with Fireteam Daylight, and began trying to contact Farius Prime itself with all the LR frequencies. “Farius Prime, this is Captain Andrade, Last Regiment. Do you copy?”

Catina stopped sharpening Sao Paulo’s blade, and gripped the handle a little tighter. After hearing over the coms that this would be her first encounter with The UNSC & perhaps also ONI, when they are on the opposite side.

1 Like

“Oh no oh no oh no…” Bridget said as she panicked

Sky got on to the Pelican and so did the rest of the team, and they descended to the crash site.

1 Like

“Sky, what’s the plan of attack here? It’s us against a cruiser, should we plan something?” Kaitlynn asked.

2 Likes

“A good first step, would be descending straight down, and landing right on top of it. If I may suggest that.” Catina said.

“Maybe also tell them a little white lie that we don’t have bad intentions for them, at least until we can exit the Pelican?” She added.

1 Like

“You’ll get used to the crazy unngoy one day” Dok told Bridget calmly.

1 Like

“And now might be a strange to time ask. But do we even use that Pelican I gave Leo the schematics to, and asked him to modify?” Catina asked over the coms. “If not, then can I throw Hermes’ A.I. Chip out the back, and rightfully reclaim my property?”

1 Like

why did the idiot humans cram us all in this one tiny pelican again?. leygall thought because there is like literally no room for anyone to breathe.

3 Likes

Even without the pet and Blake, it’s still cramped as ■■■■, Kaitlynn thought, feeling very uncomfortable as she had no personal space.

2 Likes

“Yes… I’ve used it multiple times.” Leo answered.

“I’m right here you know.” Hermes said to Catina.

2 Likes

“We have how many heavily armed b*dasses? Stick close to me, and we’ll get into the thick of this. We’ll kill them all.” Sky said. shut up nos you arent fun. Sky thought at Nos angrily.

The pelican finally landed

1 Like

(WIZARD!!!)

4 Likes

“Yes. Yes you are.” Catina replied without looking at Hermes. “But that’s not one of the reasons I carry this Gravity Hammer.” She said, as she finished sharpening the blade and activated it for a few seconds. It made a sound similar to an Energy Sword igniting and it’s blade glowing green.

Catina leaned forward in her seat and placed Sao Paulo on her back, then stood up. “I’m in even more of a meet some UNSC flunkies mood after chatting with Hermes.” She said out loud.

1 Like

"Sky, we aren’t actual spartans. Don’t ■■■■■■■■■■■ I’m starting to get cramps already. She said, gritting her teeth as she could feel one form in her foot.

2 Likes

“two real heavily armored b#dasses, one alien better than all of them, a bunch of pretend heavily armored b*dasses, an odst, and some random girl from space to answer your question sky” Kiana said

2 Likes