Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“i guess you could put it like that” Leygall said

2 Likes

She nods. “Anyway, you know what we need to do for today?” She asked him.

2 Likes

“well… i did, but then a bunch of Huragoks were made and most of the things we needed to do were already done while we were asleep” he said chuckling “the only thing they cannot do really is take stock of what we have, and be part of the bridge crew…” Leygall said

2 Likes

“So this trip got easier for us then? Good, I was actually worrying if such a small group could actually keep a ship like this running smoothly.”

2 Likes

“well now we do not need to worry… or at least… not as much” Leygall said

2 Likes

Winter falls out and marches out of the office, heading towards the Hanger

2 Likes

Leo finished washing his face and headed through the ship again.

2 Likes

Kyanna still hadn’t found anyone as she wandered the ship, other than the swarm of Huragoks that seemed to have just appeared. “the one we had must have began creating more” Kyanna said out loud as she walked passed a group of them fixing a hole in the wall.

2 Likes

“Why don’t you go find Kyanna?” Athena said to him.
“I would if I knew where she was… mainly to see if she’s okay…” Leo said a bit tired.

2 Likes

Kyanna was paying more attention to the Huragoks and bumped into someones back. “oh, i apologize i was not paying attention to where i was go…” she stopped for a moment “Leo” she hugged him happy to see he was okay.

2 Likes

Leo turned around and saw she was okay. He hugged her. “I’m glad to see you…”

2 Likes

"i am glad to see you as well, i awoke in an empty barracks and have been trying to find someone she said giggling. “for a moment i thought all of you just disappeared and left me with the Huragok’s”

2 Likes

Leo chuckled, “We would never leave you behind.” He said to her.

2 Likes

Blair and Osmin watched as Winter left, they didn’t say a word to each other as Osmin nodded at Blair. Blair soon left to catch up with Winter. “Remember, your bag is gonna contain a contact that will allow me to listen and see what you see. Do not lose it.” She said, reminding him from his first day when he joined Operation: Eclipse.

2 Likes

“i am glad to hear that” she said with a smile.

As a group of Huragok’s floated past Leo and Kyanna, one split from the group the instant they glanced at the two of them. Something was broken and it would not allow it. The Huragok floated over to Leo and made a whistling noise as it reached for him.

2 Likes

Leo looked at the Huragok and moved behind Kyanna.

2 Likes

The Huragok let out an annoyed hiss as it reached for him again

“you are not going to win this argument leo” Kyanna said giggling

2 Likes

Leo picked up Kyanna and used her as a shield. He began walking away.

2 Likes

Kyanna giggled more.

The Huragok let out another whistle and the remaining ones from the group swarmed around Leo and Kyanna.

2 Likes

Leo sighed and put Kyanna down. “You weren’t kidding.”

2 Likes