Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“if a Huragok knows something is broken it will fix it, there is no arguing with it” she said giggling as one of them pulled apart the Canon on Leo’s shoulder. Fifteen seconds later they put it back together and flew away. “see was that so hard?”

2 Likes

Grace picked her up and walked her to Kaitlynn. “I have some extra cargo today.”

Sky laid there, unable to reply.

“Oh! I meant the bathroom. I’ll wait outside.” Aries said.

1 Like

“It’s just weird…” Leo said. “How are you feeling?” He asked her.

Sarah smiled at Grace.

Ana kissed Sky’s forehead.

2 Likes

“fine… why? to me it is just another wound” kyanna said giggling

2 Likes

Kaitlynn turned around and look at Grace. “Umm okay.” She said. Guess they made up. she thought.

2 Likes

“Good idea.” Catina said. Then she stopped and placed her arm across Aries’ chest plate to get her attention. “I found a Huragok, actually a small group of them.” She said.

She approached one of them and lifted her helmet up to it. “This might be damaged, but I can’t tell for sure. And her & I would also need our armor removed, and stored somewhere.”

1 Like

“I was just scared…” he answered.

2 Likes

“i know leo…” Kyanna said.

The Huragok’s nodded and helped Cat and Aries remove their armor, they took any broken pieces and fixed them before handing them back to Aries and Catina, they then went about their duties.

2 Likes

“Let’s find somewhere to store our armor and visit the bathroom.” Catina said. “Then do whatever we wish or are required. Just basic stuff like food, sleep, bathing, and laundry perhaps.”

“And we’ll have more than enough time on this trip home, to ask everyone if Kiana and I could also employ these Huragoks to examine both our Mjolnir suits and use them to improve everyone else’s armor.”

1 Like

A enginner came at Kiana and whistled, extended its tentacles to touch her armor.

2 Likes

Kiana put her helmet on “what? i don’t have anything broken why are you touching me?” she asked

“maybe it just has a crush on you” beth joked

2 Likes

It whistled again pointing to her armor, thinking she also would want her armor removed like everyone elses.

2 Likes

“oh it just want’s to take your clothes off, so it does have a crush on you” Beth joked as she giggled, Kiana smacked her upside the head “owww” she whined “why can i never have a little bit of fun?”

“fine go ahead and take it off” Kiana said

2 Likes

Leo hugged Kyanna. “Well lets go.”

2 Likes

“agreed” Kyanna said as she followed Leo

2 Likes

Leo smiled as he walked with her. “Would you mind helping me to get my armor off?” He asked her.

2 Likes

“i would not even know where to begin” Kyanna said giggling “but i can try”

2 Likes

Leo nodded and pulled out a tool. “You just need to use this.” He said handing it to her.

2 Likes

“and use it where?” she asked

2 Likes

“There’s small spots in the back of my armor pieces.” Leo said.

2 Likes