Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Umm… I’m not sure.” Ana said a little embarrassed. “Ask Tom and I’ll meet you there Okay?” She told Sky before turning toward Joanna. “You’re Joanna, right?”

“Thanks Tom.” Leo said as he walked through the halls.

Sarah absentmindedly held Tom’s hand. “What’s wrong?” Sarah whispered to Mary.

2 Likes

“Yes. You and your girlfriend are cute together.” Joanna said as Sky left.

“I-I’m shy…” Mary whispered.

Tom absentmindedly held Sarah’s as well.

1 Like

Catina walked into the Med Bay while listening to the hour long White Noise, then just casually waited around to see if and when someone would notice her flesh wounds, and wish to help her.

1 Like

“That is nice to know…” Hannah said absentmindedly looking out into space.
Her ODST friends were probably dead, or maybe they even turned and joined whatever type of inserection happened. Nah… Hannah said to herself they were probably just in the bar she thought as she let out a smile, a tear fell down her cheek as she put her helmet back on.

2 Likes

Kyanna regrouped with friendly forces at the courtyard “they are gaining ground rapidly” she said.

2 Likes

Ana smiled, “thank you… I see you are the team medic.”

“Tom won’t bite I promise.” Sarah whispered to her before turning towards Tom and smiling. “Thanks for all your help.” She said to him.

Leo took Athena back and put her chip into the suit, he jumped out. “There we go. Now you’re moving it.”
“I can’t really use the weapons or anything, I can just walk, talk and move my arms around.” Athena said to him. “In combat youll need to get into the suit for it work.”
“I know. It’s a flaw I couldn’t work around.” Leo said walking with her.

2 Likes

“Brothers! Fall back to the primary entrance!” Brother Ultra Tallium called over comms to his squads. Casualties were light, but an entire squad had been overrun. Another two squads had one dead and several wounded. The other four squads were fine, with the occasional wounded.

But an entire squad, that was bad news to Tallium.

“Hey, you’re welcome. Anything for a pretty girl like-” Tom stopped himself, remembering A, that was how he regarded Cassandra, and B, Mary was right there. He wouldn’t hit on her mother, that was weird!

“Like me!” Mary giggled, holding Melanie tightly as they walked into the armory.

“Yup! That’s me dearie… I’m dating your team’s sniper.” Joanna said

2 Likes

“I know, Blake seems much happier now.” Ana said as she looked at the staff, “Could you explain how that thing works? I’ve been intrigued by it.”

Sarah blushed and then smiled at Mary. She put her down on the bench and got her armor off and put her weapons away.

2 Likes

Catina continued waiting. “Either someone will notice the wounded Spartan waiting to be helped. Or Aries will lose patience and ask for someone to help me. Whichever happens first.” Catina quietly said to herself.

In the meantime. Plan the arrival to Gahlogali, to seek out Kyanna. Catina thought in her mind.

A Condor or Prowler drops out of Slipspace above Gahlogali

Who are you? What do you want here? A friendly Sangheili will ask.

Hello. I am the Spartan commonly known as Shoya among Swords of Sangheilios Warriors. Everyone in this ship have busniness with Sutov Keep, one Kyanna Sutov to be exact. We figured this ship going to Sutov Keep would be easier than Sutov Keep flying to us.

Kay Nar Valium would chuckle. Any other Sangheili would let out a growl.

Long drawn out pause.

Sutov Keep will allow you to land. They will contact you to inform you where the Keep is located.

1 Like

“You okay?” She asked her, noticing she was staring off into space.

2 Likes

“Y-yeah” she spoke up, realizing she wasn’t alone. “Just wondering what will happen now…with all that happened”

2 Likes

“Ah, yeah can’t say I know for sure either…all we can hope it won’t go down the sh*tter, am I right?”

3 Likes

“For sure” Hannah chuckled raising her hand to Kaitlynn. “Um…would you like a lollipop?” Hannah asked shyly.

1 Like

“Sure, could use something good.” She said taking it.

1 Like

Then when we find Kyanna. Will she be doing whatever in Sutov Keep? Or swimming in the ocean again? Catina also thought.

No, naughty Catina. No thinking about Kyanna like that again. No. Yes?..ehhhh no.

3 Likes

“Well, we actually found it at what is now our new home base. I assume after we get your friend from Gahlogali we’re going there next.” Joanna explained.

“You two should totally kiss!” Grace sprouted up between Kaitlynn and Hannah.

Tom began to do the same, feeling rather safe, but he kept passing weapons lockers, until he saw Cassandra’s, and sighing to himself he touched his forehead to the top of the locker, as if she were still there, and would comfort him.

4 Likes

“Grace!” Kaitlynn barked at her.

3 Likes

Hannah looked at Grace coldly “I don’t roll that way sorry”

2 Likes

Sarah picked Mary up and went over to Tom. She gave him a hug. “I’ll see you later Tom… thanks again.” She said to him.

Leo arrived to the armory. “Alright take a seat while I work.”
Athena nodded and took a seat.

“I guess so… do you think my team’s engineer can take a look at it, he may be able to replicate the tech.” Ana said

3 Likes

Kyanna prepared herself. She saw hundreds of Sotuv banshees take to the skies to help drive back to black moons.

2 Likes