Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Aries went up to Cat and innocently looked to her left and right before removing the restraint.

Sky walked beside Kaitlynn, deciding to let her handle alien matters, so when the combat started, Sky would be ready to lead the team. However, when the fight started, she felt wrong. Cat was closer to family to her than most of the team, because she planned to marry her- no, god d*mmit she would marry that wonderful girl not ten meters from her. Sky was almost lost in her thoughts.

“All of you, quiet down. Do I need to remind you Kaitlynn, that I may have given you a temporary command, but remember I am in charge. If you’re done btching, and acting unprofessional before our lovely host…" Sky cast a nod in Vakam’s direction. "We can find our little red. We have people waiting, and I don’t have time for your sht!” Sky shouted. She then stormed off toward Cat, who was freed.

“Are you okay?” Sky asked quietly. “Gotta make sure you’re alright or I’ll never get your mom’s blessing.” Sky chuckled.

The Black Moons once again began to emerge from the waves. No longer were they carried by Scarabs, but aquatic Shadows.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn growled in anger, Ready to strangle Sky. “What the hell?! She started it! I…god ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■!” She punched Blake in the arm as hard as she could. “Ow! What the hell was that for?!”

“For knocking Joanna up and forcing us to stay with them!” She shouted getting up. “Where’s some ■■■■■■■ alcohol?!” She asked growing very impatient and hostile, seeing she was being attack by Sky for no reason again.

2 Likes

Ana had moved away to avoid people.
Sarah watched everyone.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn stormed off outside, remembering she had brought a flask in her medkit for situations just like this, she pulled it out and plopped herself down somewhere and got her medkit out, pulling out the flask and taking a long drink from the metal container, mumbling to herself about how she should have beaten her brother to death or just left Daylight in general, so that she wouldn’t have to deal with all this crap.

3 Likes

“I’m fine. I was able to resist the urge to go on a rampage, like destroying an entire camp of Jul M’Dama’s followers.” Catina told Sky. “Maybe we can let this Keep’s Kaidon watch that data disk I still have with me later, and also challenge both the guards to laugh at me after watching that battle from my POV.”

1 Like

“Cat, we aren’t trying to intimidate them. Let’s just… Be chill, alright? Aries, can you please be a good girlfriend to her and comfort her when she talks?” Sky asked.

Aries was no where to be found, like she often was.

“Figures…” Sky whispered angrily. “But Cat… Just please be less hostile. I can’t keep us together if you’re gonna be that way.” Sky said.

Grace sat beside Kaitlynn. “What’s that?” She asked.

2 Likes

“Whiskey.” He said hatefully, not bothering to look at her, taking another sip.

2 Likes

“I remember when I was with Blake he drank some… He seemed to like it. Can I have some?” Grace asked.

1 Like

Kaitlynn shot her a glance and looked at her flask. “It’s hard liquor, not that girly light ■■■■. I don’t know if you can handle it, I mean have you ever drank before?” She asked

2 Likes

“Usually the red stuff.” Grace smiled. She took the flask from Kaitlynn and chugged the rest, and swallowed, before her eyes went wide, realizing how horrible she felt. “K-kaitlynn! That was gross!”

2 Likes

“WHAT THE H*LL GRACE?!” She shouted taking the flask from her and tried to take a sip, seeing it was gone. “OH GOD ■■■■■■!” she screamed throwing the flask over the wall.

2 Likes

Sarah went over to Kaitlynn and Grace. “What’s wrong?”

2 Likes

“Nothing.” Kaitlynn growled.

2 Likes

Catina sighed. “Aries suddenly not being here, doesn’t help.” She said. “On top of losing an arm, and two ships I lived on, plus most of my belongings. Not to mention the chemical augmentations II’s and III’s have…while newer Spartans are only given implants.”

“Yeah I’ll be outside, in the most scenic area I can find. And I hope Aries finds her way over to me.” Catina said before walking off, searching for one of Sotuv Keep’s exits.

1 Like

Kaitlynn sat back down, and put her helmet on, muting it and screaming into the helmet as loud as she could, cussing everyone out.

Blake sighed and pulled out his datapad to talk to Joanna. “Hope she’s there.” He quietly said

1 Like

Catina was still in-between the seven guards who did not let her walk off and kept marching her off to a cell, because i am not letting this BS happen and will not allow wrongful behavior to be rewarded.

“you had better calm yourself or else you will join your friend in the jails” a guard warned Kaitlynn.

1 Like

“She’s not my friend. She’s a ■■■■■ I should have killed.”

1 Like

“you can kill her when you leave our home, for now you had better calm down” the guard ordered “one more outburst and you will be hauled away as well”

2 Likes

She rolled her eyes. Good, then I’ll save my magnum ammo for when she’s out of armor.

1 Like

Into a cell I go, for the Kaidon’s petty tyrannical reasons. Catina thought. And watch, there’ll be another attack like the one that obviously happened on the beach and I’ll be trapped in a cell. I’ll join the battle if the cell gets opened, and be unapologetic about it.

1 Like