Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

(Its not tyrannical its someone being punished like they should be for once)

The guards took all of cantina’s weapons and an energy barrier went up, blocking her inside. 4 guards watched her while the other 3 took the weapons to another location

2 Likes

“You’re not going to do anything good to her.” Sarah told Kaitlynn.

“Nishum breath.” Catina said out loud. Then turned her back on the four remaining guards and stood there with her arms crossed.

“No sht." She said, smiling. "She fcked with my brother first, started talking low about him. Then threatened to hurt him, of course I wanna hurt-no, fcking kill her. I mean she is a pathetic Sweinhund (pig dog) who needs to be put in their place and stop acting like she’s a fcking immortal god and is always the innocent one.” She said, in a happy tone, she then threw her arm around Sarah.“In fact killing her could actually fix Daylights problems…think about it, the pros out weigh the cons.”

“They don’t, Kaitlynn… you very well know It won’t fix the problem.” Sarah said.

2 Likes

“Will it? Hmmm? It could…who starts most of these fights amoung Daylight, Catina. Who always causes problems for us? Catina. Look at the big picture here Sarah. A dead cat is gonna benefit all of us.”

“It won’t benefit Ana, which then doesn’t benefit Sky. It won’t benefit Mariana and Butch. It won’t benefit Mary who equally cares for all of Daylight.” Sarah said. “If Ana loses Catina she will likely fall into some depression, she’s the only family she has left.”

2 Likes

“More like ‘WHAT THE H*CK, KAITLYNN!?’ That tasted like pee…” Grace spit on the ground.

“Kaidon. This is not in your jurisdiction. You will release my charge at once. You will not like the results if you do not comply.” Sky said.

The group turned as the Black Moon siege force broke through the battered courtyard walls.

2 Likes

“Sky, be quiet. This isn’t a place for you to make demands.” Ana said.

Athena sat outside of Kyanna’s room.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn looked up at the Siege. “Oh goody…I can ■■■■■■■ die then, get away from you idiots.” She grumbled, standing up.

Blake looked up and readied his assault rifle. “God ■■■■■■.” He sighed, and put his data pad away. “I can talk to her after this.”

2 Likes

Sarah readied her hammer at the sight.

1 Like

“you have no power to threaten me in my own home, you control nothing here, she will remain in a cell until all of you leave” Vakam said as he stood up from his chair “now if you will excuse me it sounds as though i have a keep to defend”

“come on Leo we need to get ready, we’re under attack, you go meet up with daylight i will get my armor on and join you later” Kyanna said.

2 Likes

Leo nodded and grabbed his armor. He put it on quickly and ran out. “Athena let’s go.”
“Okay.” She said as she followed.

1 Like

Joanna saw he called and desperately tried to call back. She screamed after the third attempt with no answer. “Blake! Please!”

Sky raised her shotgun. “Daylight! Hold this position!” Sky shouted.

Grace was thrown by the explosion, crashing on the ground close to the fountain. Sky saw this and rushed to her aid, but she was between her and a hundred charging creatures.

1 Like

Athena beat Leo to the courtyard. She ran towards Grace and grabbed her.

1 Like

Grace hugged Athena. “Are you an angel…?” Grace asked.

Sky fired into the crowd, and backed toward the gate. “Plenty of targets here!” Sky shouted.

All of a sudden, within the center of the courtyard, but beside the fountain, because I refuse to hurt the fountain, an large orange pod embedded itself in the terrain, killing at least a dozen were crushed by its impact.

1 Like

the keeps defenses remained vigilant, as hundreds of banshee’s took to the skies.

Kiana and Beth saw there was no cover in the courtyard except for beside the stairs and the fountain. They were too far to make it to the fountain and took cover behind the stairs leading to the upper level and fired at the creatures.

(yet you’re perfectly willing to let the prowler land in the courtyard, but the only way that prowler would fit in the courtyard is if you destroyed the fountain.)

3 Likes

Athena put Grace behind cover. “Don’t get yourself too hurt.” She said as Leo finally caught.
The armor opened up and pulled Leo in. It secured around his current armor. “Alright, are you ready?”
“Yes, I am.” Athena answered.

2 Likes

Grace nodded.

The pod opened up like a flower, and ten of Damo Borli’s Gahlogali Warriors leapt out, tearing Black Moons to pieces. A second collided toward the corner.

1 Like

“these d*mned abominations know they are not welcomed here.” Vakam said angrily “warriors, remain vigilant, do not allow those monstrosities to to be superior to you” Vakam ordered as his soldiers fought vigorously

1 Like