Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“you wouldn’t try to do that anyway because that would just cause more chaos on daylight, and do you really want that? we’ve actually had a peaceful time on daylight for once and you want to ruin it…” Beth said

3 Likes

“Your right Beth, let’s leave” Spetz said defensively making sure if Athena tried anything it would be against himself and not Beth

2 Likes

“I’m just kidding.” Athena giggled. “Was that a good joke?”

Sarah hugged him and Mary gently.

2 Likes

Spetz laughed nudging Beth to do the same

2 Likes

“oh i thought you were serious” Beth said giggling as she actually thought it was kinda funny

3 Likes

“Ok but seriously, what are you trying to offer in exchange” Spetz said to Athena

2 Likes

“Maybe a new weapon or two.” Athena said.

2 Likes

“I’ve got good ones already” Spetz said as he grabbed his DMR and hugged it, it was the only thing that slept with him consistently.

2 Likes

“Better ones.” Athena said.

2 Likes

“Eh, I’m already used to my old one. No need for that high tech” Spetz said “unless it’s something else, What would these new weapons be”

2 Likes

“i can understand what spetz is saying, i’m super attached to my carbine as well, no need to replace it.” Beth said

2 Likes

“You sure?” Athena said.

2 Likes

Spetz nodded “what weapons will you give?”

2 Likes

“What do you want?” Athena asked.

2 Likes

“I don’t know…” Spetz said as he thought, he turned to Beth “do you want anything?” He asked kindly and shocked himself by his kindness

2 Likes

“nah i’m good” Beth said

2 Likes

Spetz stared at Beth awkwardly as he looked at Athena “hehe, I’d like a room I guess”

2 Likes

“I can get you one, it’s small. I would like to discuss the weapons now.” Athena said.

2 Likes

“Well, what are they” Spetz asked curiously

2 Likes

“Read the list.” Athena said.

2 Likes