Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Spetz looked around “ah I see it” Spetz grabbed the list from Athena’s printer

2 Likes

“awww but you don’t wanna sleep in the same room with little old me?” Beth joked, a few seconds later she regretted it “ugh i can’t believe i just did that, quick someone kill me before i turn into grace”

2 Likes

“S-s-sleep with you?” Spetz said as he looked at her “oh…well if I can’t find a room…um…” Spetz said as he pretended to read the list, his mind was racing and he couldn’t focus. “I’d be happy to, till I find a new room, if you and Grace want”
Spetz quickly saw that it was a joke “Oh, you were kidding um…” he quickly gave Beth the list “im gonna go to the bathroom I’ll be right back” he said as he ran to the bathroom

2 Likes

“well the good thing about this ship is, grace and i have separate rooms, so i don’t need to worry about her cuddling me in the middle of the night like some creep” Beth said “there should be an empty room now that i think about it… that one girl died a while back so her room should be free… unless someone else has taken her room that is”

2 Likes

Spetz ran into the bathroom and took his helmet off as he looked at himself in the mirror “what am I doing here, I can’t even take my armor off” he said as he grabbed his hair looking at himself in the mirror.

2 Likes

Beth seemed a bit confused “wonder what the hell’s got into him” she said shrugging “anyways i’m gonna head to my room, later Athena” she said as she left. She made it back to her room and put her dirty clothes away, then sat down at her desk and began doing maintenance on her gun.

2 Likes

He quickly turned the faucet on as he washed his face off with his gloves

2 Likes

“I’ve eaten my fill, how about you?” Catina asked Aries. “Now maybe we could ditch our armor and weapons in the armory, and perhaps ask about some spare clothes.”

1 Like

Spetz started to breath erratically as his mind raced to bunking with Grace, to her leaving him in his cell, which brought him to Farius prime, which ultimately led him to think of “her”.
Spetz started to tear up as he tried forgetting the memories that he had been trying to repress for the past year until he slumped back into a corner of the bathroom wall. “Go away!” Spetz mumbled to himself as he closed his ears with his hands trying to block out all Hailey had said to him along with what Zorya has said to him earlier that day about Daylight.

Alice quickly appeareared out of his helmet as she stared at him seriously “Spetz, helmet on, trust me” she said as she looked at him concerningly.
Spetz didn’t answer as he kept his head between his knees

2 Likes

Beth finished up with her gun and lied down in her bed, she pulled out an old book she had underneath it and began to read.

2 Likes

The baby nuzzled Blake. Joanna giggled at the two.

Tom blushed, and hugged Sarah back. He kissed her cheek.

“When this is all over, I want you to marry me.” Sky said.

1 Like

“I love my family…” Sarah smiled.

Ana nodded.

Athena waved at before she left.

2 Likes

“Hmm. Wasn’t there something else we had planned? It seems to have slipped my mind.” Catina also said to Aries.

1 Like

Scarlett sat with a datapad, preparing a message to the new members of her Fireteam. Satisfied with the message she sent it to Kyanna, Kaitlynn and Blake.

1 Like

“Kyanna, wake up” Kel said as he saw the message, Kyanna slowly opened her eyes.

“mmm what?” she said

“you are needed down in the station, within hangar two”

“what for?”

“daylight is apparently splitting into two teams, you are on this new team, so you are needed to report to your new team leader”

“ugh… alright” Kyanna said as she got out of bed and took the time to put her armor on. Afterwards she took a pelican ride down to highland station and made her way to the hangar as requested.

2 Likes

He smiled and put Josh back into his arms and looked down at him. “Wir werden bald ein zu Hause finden, und Sie brauchen sich nicht mehr zu kümmern.” (We’ll find a home soon, and you won’t have to worry.)

2 Likes

Spetz fell asleep in the corner of the bathroom as Alice looked at him. She sighed as she brought out Spetz’s brain scan, showing that even while he was sleeping his mind was still very much active.

2 Likes

Leo woke up a few hours later. He turned on the lights and sighed. “I need to take a break from all of this… get away from the fighting and working.” He said standing up and grabbing his data pad.
Athena walked in and sat down. “Did you rest well?”
“Not at all…” he sighed. “I think I’m going to talk to Kyanna and see if she wants to leave for a while…”
“You do know you’ll probably be punished for it, right?” She said.
Leo nodded and sighed. He took out his data pad and sent Kyanna message.
‘I want to talk to you as soon as possible. If you can come to my work area now.’

2 Likes

I don’t have much time left you know Alice said to herself as she stared at her hologram in the reflection in the mirror.

What am I gonna do without him… she thought as she was instantly flooded with emotions she didn’t want. What is he gonna do without me? she thought focusing in on Spetz’s reflection. He must know this is coming…maybe that’s why he’s been like this for a while she thought as she said and rested on his helmet waiting for him to wake up.

2 Likes

“I love you two.” Tom said, hugging them.

“Sky, can you hear me?” Samantha asked over comms.

“Yes ma’am.” Sky nodded.

“The ship that the Dark Star crippled, your team is gonna clear it for the salvage crews.” Samantha said.

“On it.” Sky replied as she held Ana close still.

Grace walked in and hugged Spetz.

1 Like