Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“That reminds me.” Catina said, before she pulled her engagement ring off of her left hand, and placed it on her right hand. “I chose not to wear this on my prosthetic hand. So I went with my left hand, making it look like I was already married. And you know…” Catina said to Aries.

“Her and I would like to know what you’re thinking.” Catina said to Ana.

1 Like

Blake turned to look at her. “I don’t even know the guy, and I’m not exactly one of Sky’s favorite.” He said, changing clothes.

1 Like

“I’ll explain later.” Ana said.

2 Likes

Aries smiled and hugged Ana. “Thanks.” She then leapt into Cat’s arms. “I’m gonna miss the vibrate function, but that’s ok.”

Sky walked in since Scarlett was heckin mad at her. She hugged Ana tightly.

Joanna hugged Blake.

2 Likes

He smiled. “Thank god I have you and Josh.” He said softly, hugging her back.

1 Like

Catina caught Aries with her right arm, and counted on Aries putting her arms around Catina’s neck. “Whoa now, I just got my arm reattached, and it’s still numb.” Catina said. “So I won’t know if too much strain is being put on it.”

1 Like

“What’s wrong?” Ana asked Sky.

2 Likes

Kel was silent for a moment “I am unsure how to answer that question” he said

1 Like

Athena giggled a bit, “I was hoping you’d have an idea. I don’t know what I consider Leo.”

1 Like

“I do not know if kyanna would consider me a brother or friend; however, during the first conversation we ever had I made the assessment the two of us would get along like siblings, liking each other but constantly annoyed by the others presence. That remained true for the first six months, but now it seems more like I am but an empty void which speaks to her, trying to keep her alive” Kel said

1 Like

Athena looked at him and didn’t know how to respond. “I tried helping as he tried to help Kyanna out. He was getting more and more frustrated by the day.”

1 Like

“Why is that?” Kel asked

1 Like

“Scarlett isn’t giving in.” Sky said. “I need my Ana.” Sky said

Aries laughed.

“Happy to have you too.” Joanna said, helping Josh.

1 Like

“Everytime tried to help he felt he made things worse. He was afraid Kyanna got more distanced from him and feared something would happen to her.” Athena said.

“Let’s go talk to her together then.” Ana said to Sky.

1 Like

“No.” Sky said. “We’ll see eye to eye again, I know it.”

He looked at her for a second. “I just wish i could go back to the Inner colonies with you two…it’d Be so much easier to raise Josh and just safer in general.” He sighed.

1 Like

“We have to reasolve it now.” Ana said.

1 Like

“Yeah… I want my baby to be safe…” Joanna said.

“I can’t, Ana…” Sky said.

“Yes you can, and you will.” Ana said firmly.

1 Like

“We’ll find a way…it just gonna take a lot of time.” He whispered in a deafeted tone.

1 Like