Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“If you refuse to show respect and honour your word, I do not know.” Scarlett answered “Perhaps I will find a small rebel cause rebelling against a corrupt government and join their fight.”

1 Like

“She will show respect and honor her words.” Ana said to Scarlett. “She wants to improve this team and improve as a leader.”

“Hey Tom… would you mind if I went to walk around with Mary for an hour? So that way you can rest well with out us crushing you.” Sarah said to him.

2 Likes

“And how many times has she stormed off in a rage only to come back saying the same thing?”

2 Likes

“From what she tells me, it sounds like you act like a bratty child. Boiling down to, ‘no I won’t listen.’ Or ‘no you are unfit to lead.’ But you never explain why. You just continue to sound like a broken record until you get your way.” Ana said annoyed by Scarlett.

1 Like

Joanna sent him a winking emoji.

“You’re not crushing me… A Warthog might, but not you.” Tom chuckled. “But I wouldn’t mind, Sarah. I’m only sad that I haven’t fully recovered so I can’t join you.” Mary poked her head up between the two. “Oh hey there kid.”

“I’m not a kid, I’m a girl, silly.” Mary giggled.

“Right, sorry. I forgot.” Tom snickered.

“You are being as professional as I am, Scarlett.” Sky said.

1 Like

He chuckled, as Kaitlynn rubbed Josh head. “Anyway, what do you got planned for today?” She asked.

“Nothing really, just watching Josh, need to get him cleaned soon anyway.” He said as Kaitlynn looked at him. “Remember to use a sink and not a shower.” She teased him as he rolled his eyes and smiled.

“I know what to do.” He said. “Do you?” She asked as Blake nodded.

1 Like

“You need to rest… and I want to talk to some people. I’ll bring you lunch when I come back Okay.” Sarah said as she hugged him and picked up Mary. “I’ll be back soon.” She said as she left.

2 Likes

“It was nice meeting you Joanna.” Catina said. “But I must be off for now.”

Catina sent Aries another message with her Data Pad. “Where are you right now? Maybe we could meet up, and find Ana. Knowing my Mom, she’ll send a message and ask to join us IF she isn’t otherwise preoccupied.”

1 Like

Josh hugged his doll tightly.

“I look forward to seeing you two again.” Tom said.

“Bye Dad!” Mary called.

“Bye, Mary!” Tom called in turn.

“Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Catina.” Joanna said.

“Almost back. The way things looked they’re gonna be a while.” Aries said.

1 Like

Kaitlynn gave Josh back to Blake as he smiled at Josh and tickled his stomach. “Alright I’m gonna go get him cleaned up. I’ll see you later?” He asked as she nodded. “I’ll be around, hey don’t forgot to talk to Joanna for me.” She said as he nodded and left taking Josh back to his room and into the bathroom.

1 Like

“Bye for now” Catina said. “But before I go, thats your son in that picture on your Data Pad? He’s adorable.”

“I look forward to seeing you again, my future wife. And perhaps we need to do some hardcore planning for our Wedding. Why couldn’t it take place someone on Gahlogali? We’d just have to apply ourselves.” Catina replied to Aries.

1 Like

Sarah walked around with Mary and found Kiana’s room. She knocked on the door.

2 Likes

Kiana opened her door and smiled “oh hey Sarah what’s up?”

1 Like

“Hey Kiana!” Sarah smiled. “I wanted to come talk to you so you could get to know Mary a little more.” She said to her.
“This is Kiana, she is a good friend of mine. She can be really nice.” She said to Mary.

1 Like

“or i can be really mean, it depends how sky is acting at the time” Kiana said giggling

2 Likes

Sarah giggled. “Do you mind if we come in?” She asked.

1 Like

Josh fought to stay with Kaitlynn, but loving his father so much, he couldn’t help but to get comfortable in his warm arms.

“Yeah… Me and Blake had him a few days ago… He’s just the best.” Joanna smiled.

“Hi!” Mary chirped.

“not at all, come on in” Kiana said… “hey did you get athena’s message?”

1 Like

“I have calmly and respectfully explained my position and my feelings multiple time. Commander Stalvern continues to agree with what I say, and then almost immediately prove that she doesn’t understand.” Scarlett explained to Ana calmly. She turned to face Sky “If you are going to bring others into this, I sincerely ask that you do not spread lies about my behavior.”

2 Likes

“No… what’s wrong?” Sarah asked Kiana as she took a seat.

“It’s possibly the fact that she gets frustrated that no matter what she does to improve, everyone continues to criticize her.” Ana said.

1 Like