Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Leo chuckled slightly, “sorry… and no problem.”

“Um… that’s actually a good question… I’m not sure.” Samuel answered.

2 Likes

“Sky! We need to get her to the med bay!” Grace shouted. Sky nodded.

“Help me out.” Sky said.

1 Like

She put it beside her bunk and stood up, stretching and yawning.

2 Likes

“Oh.” Kaitlynn looked at Samuel for a second and smiled. “You don’t have to stay with me.”

2 Likes

“I’m waiting for my sister and you’re waiting for your brother.” Samuel said. “I’ll stick around.”

“What have you been up to?” Leo asked.

2 Likes

“Still…you didnt have to talk to me either.”

2 Likes

“nothing really… I have been… Knitting this dull blue robe to keep me busy… I um… Had something odd happen earlier and i do not know how to process it…” Kyanna said then moved to sky to help her with celosia

2 Likes

Sitting in a dark corner of a bar, the very same one he’d originally walked into since leaving the LR. Winter blinks away his double vision, and examines the hundreds of glasses accumulated on the table. “Did I drink all of these? Holy s***, I’m a legend” he mumbles.

The bartender walks over exasperated, “Oh good, you’re awake, so you won’t growl at me when I try and take these glasses away” she begins collecting them up. “If you’d like an actual bed to sleep in tonight, I have a spare couch”

“Hmmm? Oh well uh, thanks I guess” Winter rubs his eyes. “Are you sure it’s not too much Trouble?”

“Anything to support the troops” She winks.

“Question? Are you ever going to stop serving me liquor?”

“When your transactions stop going through” she walks away.

“Alright then” Winter quickly whips out his Datapad and checks his online black market covenant weapons auctions. He does a mini fist pump when he sees his account is resting at a 9 digit budget. “Well with my soldier’s pay will dry up soon, so I’ll probably be leaving soon” he says aloud.

She turns back, “Or maybe not, I could use a roommate” she sets a drink in front of him, “Here, Orange juice, on the house”

1 Like

Sky and Grace brought Celosia to the medbay, putting her in a bed beside Blake.

1 Like

Leo followed behind them.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn looked as they brought Celosia in.

Blake was out cold, he looked as if he was dead, he was barely breathing as it even seemed trying to lift a finger was too much for him.

2 Likes

After that was done Kyanna let out a sigh of relief and nervously looked to sky… “Sky… Can I talk to you for a moment?”

2 Likes

Leo stood near Samuel as Sarah came over.

“Just trying to be a friend.” Samuel said.
“He should be fine.” Sarah said to Kaitlynn. “He might need to recover for a while.”

2 Likes

“How bad was it?” She asked standing up

2 Likes

“Be back…” Sky said to Leo as she walked to Kyanna’s side.

1 Like

“It went in pretty deep… stopping the bleeding was our main issue but we did it.” Sarah said as she threw away her gloves and face mask.

2 Likes

Celosia continued to be on the brink of death, still slowly losing blood.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn hugged Sarah and cried into her shoulder. “Thank you so much.”

3 Likes

“Celosia… Please…” Grace begged, holding her hand as doctors worked on her.

1 Like

Kyanna lead sky to a bathroom far away from the group “sky… What the hell… Was that…?” Kyanna said holding her cheek

3 Likes