@RECspiriah
@Middlefingerstudios
@TheGecko
@Baldric
@squeaverking
@Xevins

2 Likes

OOC:

@ToaPyren, @DJStaIin, @Takua, @anon68675807, @Greencapps, @ColdGoldLazarus, you guys still interested in this?

double posting 'cuz of the darn tag limit

3 Likes

OOC: well I know CGL and Geencapps are busy right now

4 Likes

OOC: I figured. Just wanna make sure.

1 Like

OOC: CGL seems to abandon it. Capps isn’t even playing this. Beef, Takua, DJ, Pyren seem to forgot about.

2 Likes

I sometimes feel like I was the only person who set this topic to “Watching” as soon as it went live… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OOC: oh trust me i hit that button thinking “oh I wonder how serious this will get”

2 Likes

I did not forget, it’s just that I can’t keep up with the speed the RP is going :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Looking at this I’m glad I didn’t really go far into it.
It hit 1000 posts faster than any other RP.

2 Likes

OOC: I don’t blame you.

OOC: Seriously, wow?

4 Likes

Pretty much, yeah. Not even Neverending hit 1000 so quickly.

1 Like

OOC: wow, well sh*t is constantly going down here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

OOC: Since stuff hasn’t happened in the RP, and it’s almost over, I’m gonna say what happens to the four left on the UNSC Noble. @legomaster1378 There was only the one Pelican with Hal, Ramona, you, and JMP.

Baldric suggested getting a second Pelican, so now they fly down to Halo. They brought a Scorpion with them. They are shot down, but no casualties. Hal lands her pelican in a mountainous terrain, and wait for 4728 and Jarrod to crash land.

The ship hits the ground, and goes deep into Halo. The ship is in a swamp, and little do they know, an ancient evil has been freed from it’s own grave. The ship is barely intact. 4728 gets up, and finds that Jarrod is still alive as well. “I’ve got to be severely lucky or something.” 4728 says as he walks.

2 Likes

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up.

OOC: Here we go…

IC:

-“You bet you are, sir,” Daniel said to 4728 over the long-distance comm. -“Want us to come pick you guys up in the 'Hog?”

3 Likes

OOC: I’m ending the RP soon to make it so I can make another RP, now that I have some experience. An RP that most people here will DEFINITELY appreciate.

“I think we’ll try and come to you.” 4728 said back. He heard a loud screech in the distance and instantly prepared his DMR.

3 Likes

“hey we should find Ramona, or any medic, are one of the elites a medic? I don’t know” Jarrod said with a metal spike though his left arm

1 Like

“Whoa. We need to move fast. Let’s check the hangar. I know that none of the vehicles were strapped down before launch, but it won’t hurt to check.” 4728 said, walking out the door, Jarrod limping behind.

2 Likes

“there’s a scorpion here” Jarrod checks it over " Well only the cannon is operational, there is a gauss hog over there, hoods gone though"

1 Like

“It’s still in one piece. Let’s take it.” 4728 said. He thought he saw something moving, but turned around and saw nothing. “I’ll drive. This place is starting to give me the creeps.” 4728 said as he walked around the car.

1 Like

“I agree, let’s get back to our teams, I can latch myself onto the turret let’s go”

1 Like