Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

Daniel opened up his comm channel.
“Advisor to lead,” he said. “I’m setting a nav marker on all our HUDs, between our two current positions. Let’s try to meet up there.”

2 Likes

4728 opened the hangar doors, and water began flooding in. The water wasn’t too high, so they drove through the swamp. “We’re on the move. We’re heading to that position.” 4728 said. Eventually, the terrain changed to the same that the others were on.

1 Like

Ramona waking up from the Pelican. Saw Daniel and deliriously said “Uh…What? Who’re you? Where? Who am I?”

OOC: Ramona now has amnesia.

1 Like

OOC: God.fcking.dmn it

3 Likes

“Well this just keeps getting better and better,” Baldric sighed as he commed 4728, “Sir, we have a problem. Ramona took a beating in the crash and has a serious concussion. We may not have medical help beyond field training.”

1 Like

“aw crap… well just explain what you can to her, when we get there we’ll explain what we can”

1 Like

OOC: You’ve been shot down with Vaht, Jek and Axle.

The Spartans and elites got out of the wreckage to see Insurrectionists surrounding them. “Put down your weapons. If you don’t, there’s too many of us here to make sure you do.” One of the closer ones say.

OOC: I lied about the Insurrectionists not being important.

1 Like

“No problem, but humans, my I ask, why are you threatening your own kind?” Vaht said rather confused

1 Like

-“Just don’t get shot then,” Daniel said wryly. “Come on Ram,” 1378 said to their amnesiac medic. “I’ll explain on the way.”

Hal, JMP, Daniel and Ramona got into the Warthog.

“How’s that arm holding up Jarrod?” Daniel asked over the comm.

OOC: Lemme get this straight: @Middlefingerstudios and @squeaverking are riding in a Gausshog away from the crash in the swamp towards the RV point. Ram, Dan, Hal and JMP are in another Warthog and driving towards the RV as well. Is this right?

1 Like

OOC: I believe so

“We are almost to your position Daniel”

1 Like

“Eaugh. I’m probably Hexing this… but, do you get the feeling this could get any worse?” Asked JMP, loading his weapons

1 Like

“Holy crap it can talk!” One says. A bigger Insurrectionist approaches. “Everyone, what’s going-” the Insurrectionist looks at the Spartans and Elites together. The elites and Spartans notice that the one large insurrectionist, is wearing Spartan armor. “Sir, these are the survivors of the crash. You ask why we’re threatening our own kind? We don’t appreciate what the UNSC is doing, let’s leave it at that.” He said.

OOC: You are correct, LM

OOC: Thanks for telling me that.

IC: “Put down your weapons and play along guys. There’s 12 of them and 4 of us.” Baldric privately said on a secure comms to the other three.

Daniel heard the commotion over JMP’s comm.

-“What the heck are Innies doing here?” Daniel asked in disbelief.

The two Spartan and Heretic-filled 'Hogs met up in a large clearing.

-What are your orders sir?" Daniel asked as he disembarked. (@squeaverking)

2 Likes

“I could see that, it’s why I left the covenant” Vaht said

1 Like

“Uh…Okay.” Said Ramona shyly getting into the Warthog.

1 Like

“I know they can hold their own. For now, we need to explore this place. Right now, we’re in one strange land. But, we’re ahead of the Covenant. If this thing does what it does, we might have to consider talking to those Innies to find where the controls are. We’ll try keeping peace with them for now.” 4728 said.

The Innies free the Spartans and Heretics, as many more Innies start to show up on the location.

1 Like

“Uh… say, need an Explaination…?”

3 Likes

“Uh I need an explanation?” Said Ramona confusingly.

“Spartans, should I explain the situation to these humans? They need to know the danger they are in” Vaht said to the others

1 Like