Halo: Reaching Out Main RP

‘Anai, is that you? I read you, loud and clearly. Tell me, what is it?’ Gahk responded to Anai’s hail.

1 Like

“You not gonna like this, by my calculations, the sacred ring will be destroyed, I’ve gone over hundreds of scenarios in my head, and in mock battle, the ring will be destroyed, all our troops will be killed if we do not pull out” Anai said frantically

OOC: gotta got to bed 'night

1 Like

IC:
‘Oh, eh… I didn’t forsee that! We’ve gotta stop it! We don’t want this sacred place to be destroyed!’ Gahk answered Anai.

1 Like

4728 is pinned halfway to the pyramid structure that is the control room. Innies shoot down a Phantom that crashes behind him, and two hunters emerge from the wreckage. He didn’t worry about them, as a Promethean squad came by to fight them. Then he noticed Hal taking cover behind a crashed Banshee. She noticed 4728, and began running to him. She got behind cover. “We need to move for the room now. We’ve lost too-” Hal is cut off as Rhak Leree’ appears out of stealth and kills her.

“HAL!” 4728 yells as she falls. He catches her, and shoots at Rhak Leree’. He falls over after the bullets fly through him. A fleet of Watchers fly over head, resurrecting Prometheans and dropping Crawlers.

OOC: Is Leree’ dead?

OOC: Watchers can do that!?

1378’s group was making gradual progress across the battlefield, taking out anything and everything in their way. The team had taken several casualties, but they pushed on.

Suddenly, a Promethean Knight Battlewagon materialized in the front of the squad. Daniel raised his sidearm but the Knight phased in and out as it rushed towards the Spartan. The elite Forerunner guardian dodged all the high caliber magnum rounds and materialized directly in front of 1378. The Battlewagon swiped at Daniel with it’s hardlight blade, knocking the Spartan backwards. '78 crashed into a destroyed Warthog, crumpling the hood.

-“Would someone mind getting that overgrown lightbulb?” Daniel gasped.

@Baldric and Ramona (@RECspiriah) moved to engage the Promethean.

OOC: I wonder if 26th century supersoldiers would even know what a lightbulb is. Probably not… :stuck_out_tongue:

Promethean starts disintegrating and once it’s finished Jarrod and Vaht are seen behind it, “where is everyone?” Jarrod says

“Baldric take it by the front and I take it by the back. Read me?” Said Ramona going to the Promethean Knight at the back. While readying her Combat Knife.

“Need any assistance?” Jarrod said over a hill

“Yes. Prepare your Sniper Rifle just in case this might go down really bad.” Said Ramona over the comms.

“alright, Vaht you know how to use a snipe rifle?”

“Yes” Vaht set up the rifle and got ready to fire

1 Like

OOC:

Yes. And Watchers do that beam thing in Halo 4 when they spawn Crawlers as well as Promethean Knights.

4728 decided to move up. He’d had no support coming and the longer he waited the more impossible it would be to get to.

1 Like

-“Vaht, take out some of the tank gunners.” Daniel said as he picked himself up. “It’ll make things a heckuva lot easier down here.”

1 Like

“mkay” Vaht said as he started picking gunners off one by one

1 Like

4728 sees a Wraith coming his way as he ran. Vaht took out the driver, and 4728 jumped on top, still running as the gunner kept missing like a stormtrooper. 4728 jumps off the back of the tank and is at the bottom of the control room. Innies are everywhere. 4728 sees the Flood beginning to scale the pyramid. When they reach the first level, it’ll be time to move up.

“Shipmaster! Heavy casualties reported at the control room. What do we do?”

“Send every soldier we HAVE there. We can’t afford for the humans or parasite to get to it first.” Mess Fellowee ordered.

A Scarab is dropped onto the field. The Flood crawl up the sides, overwhelming the crew. They don’t know how to blow up a scarab though.

“Ramona, jump him in 3…2…1!” Baldric shouted as he ran straight towards the promethean with a fallen elites energy blade.

2 Likes

“YES, SIR!” Battle Cried Ramona Jumping on the Promethean Knight with her Combat Knife and stabbing it on the neck. The Promethean Knight squealed in pain as Ramona had her hands around the Promethean’s head and her Combat Knife stuck at the neck.

2 Likes

4728 watches the Flood infect the Innies in front of him. While they’re in the process, 4728 runs by, leaving grenades wherever possible. Covenant Phantoms move in on the Control room. One is shot down by a Scorpion. The Flood attempt to do the same in a captured Wraith tank. The Phantoms drop off Covenant Zealots that are overwhelmed by Innies, but take down a considerable amount.

Two heavily armored Innies with machine guns step out of the doors to the hall that leads to the control room. As the Flood make their way up, they are cut down. More Phantoms attempt to drop enough soldiers to wipe out the remaining of the five armies. Then, Innie reinforcements arrive with a Wolverine and more Scorpions. Elite Ranger teams make their ways down the walls of the canyon.

“Should we try to make it through the chaos?” Vaht says from his sniping position

1 Like

“It’s not like we have a choice,” Daniel said as he tackled an incoming Ranger and put a round through it’s skull.

OOC Trying to figure out the best time to make my OCs grand exit.

1 Like

“Let’s try.” Said Ramona reloading her Dual Magnums to fire at incoming a Promethean Crawler pouncing at her.

1 Like