Halo: Reaching Out Reboot

Maul looked down at this statement unsure if he made the right choice

3 Likes

Rhak and his death squad’s phantom descended toward one of the generators.

The Spartan IIs of Green Team held out with a few dozen marines. The Covenant forces finally began to subside.

“Maul, I really appreciate you doing this.” Hal said, placing a hand on his shoulder as 4728 and his Spartans regroup.

2 Likes

Maul grunted still unsure “i am abandoning everything”

3 Likes

“It is hard. I know…” Hal said. “You have my undying respect for this.” She pulled out her carbine

1 Like

Ambrose looked at Hal and began to laugh, in a particularly twisted manner “This is certainly an interesting way to die.”

2 Likes

“It is.” Hal said.

“Come on, Spartans, let’s go!” 4728 ordered.

“Come on! Get that titanium onboard!” An LR Marine shouted over comms as the FTC Noble lay drydocked in the canyons of Reach. An Elephant entered the canyon as Brutes entered, supported by Prowlers and Choppers.

“We won’t make it in time!” The Elephant pilot shouted.

The Phantom doors opened, allowing the Death Squad to be deployed to the surface.

1 Like

“can we even move Emma?” Deacon asked refusing to leave her side

Leygallai grew enraged the moment he touched the foul soil beneath him

2 Likes

Ambrose was still supporting himself with the purple gravity hammer, breathing heavily “Ready whenever you are”

2 Likes

“We should be able to. If anything I will take care of her and you go with them. I promise she’ll be okay.” Ana told Deacon.

2 Likes

Deacon looked her dead in the eyes and she made him come closer, she pulled their helmets off and kissed him before handing him a ring “in case… I don’t…” She smiled and then pushed him away

2 Likes

Shoya disembarked the Phantom, and scouted the UNSC position from the landing zone. And she made out a lot of Brutes inbetween them and the UNSC. “I cannot even shoot at them from here.” Shoya said. “Not without the risk of those Brutes turning on us because of my attacks being too close to them.”

1 Like

Teku approached Hal, “You never said we would work with humans! I do not understand!” He said clicking his mandibles nervously.

2 Likes

“Idiot! There are no Brutes here! We must kill the infidels that are defending the generator! It is the will of the gods, and they are watching… So do not waste their precious eyesight with insolence!” Rhak shouted.

4728 watched. “Deacon, we’ll find her something. I promise. They’ll heal us on that ship, I’m sure.” 4728 said, hearing a battle in the distance. “We just have to get her there.”

“Brutes are on board, go captain, go!” The Elephant pilot shouted.

“You can make it, d*mmit, hold them off.”

“We can’t, they’re killing everyone!” The pilot replied.

“It will be hard enough getting out of here against the Covenant, we need them to help us with that. Then, we can part ways, Teku, and you can believe your little code that you’ve been forced to believe l by your holy hierarchs, which do not care about you, or your honor, but how obedient you are! I can only gather that from how you are always licking their shoes at every possible moment, and it’s sick… That two Sangheili like yourselves… Have been so horribly misguided…” Hal said.

2 Likes

Deacon looked back at Emma and then down at the ring in his hand. He put it in one of his pouches for safe keeping and slowly walked towards the others

(Fixed… Or at least as close as you can get lol)

2 Likes

“As you wish General.” Shoya said. She then swapped her Rain of Oblivion with her Beam Rifle and started searching for targets.

2 Likes

Leygallai cloaked with his plasma rifle in hand as he began his search

2 Likes

“I j-just do do not r-really see-ee where a-any of this is is going.” Teku said pressing his mandibles together.

3 Likes

“Forward!” Rhak ordered. They ran forward and a sniper rifle shot barely missed them. “There!” Rhak pointed to a bunker far off. “The infidels! They guard their defenses that prevent the tides of divination from raining upon their heads!”

“Here, some Warthogs.” 4728 found a garage like structure beside the Paris class. “Mount up and get ready to go.”

@Robcuz13

“Where this is going? Teku, I am freeing your brothers. We are freeing your brothers. From the constant oppression of the Journey. The chains and binds that keep you to it, I have broken.” Hal said

1 Like

With the help of Anna, Deacon lifted Emma into the back of medical troop transport hog

3 Likes

Shoya activated her active camo, and veered off to the side to make sure she had gone unnoticed, and set up a shot on their sniper.

1 Like