Harvali the Explorer (V.2)

Had a look at my old Harvali MOC from over a year ago and decided to change a few things… So now I present to you the new Harvali!

I guess by now it’s not a spoiler anymore that the jungle tribe archeologist Harvali made an appearance in the second G2 book. And I still believe that if G2 had had a chronicler, it would have been her.

About the MOC - I added a magnifying glass to her inventory and changed how she can hold the lantern - only now the lantern’s chain is a little long… might fix that somewhen. Since I also still had some cloth scraps from Reppirax’s cloak lying around I also decided to give Harvali something in that regard.
Most noticeably I changed the torso, though. Especially the chest area turned out really nice in my opinion. Also it now doesn’t use “illegal” connections anymore.
You can find a tutorial for how to build this torso in the tutorial topic.

And some pictures taken outside:

Caaareful…

Whoopsie

Taking a break

The wonderful world of mushrooms

C&C welcome!

63 Likes

Love the pictures taken outside, and the mic is nice as well. Good job!

2 Likes

I really like the cloth bit, and the build for the knife is nice. Great moc.

1 Like

The torso is well built and the accessories are great. The MOC is really posable and you show that off well in the outdoors pictures. Really great job here.

1 Like

An adventurer with character.

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing
Great parts usage, and the scenery of the outside photos fits perfectly for this moc

1 Like

The technic torso seems pretty blocky, but otherwise it looks great! Really love the lantern design.

1 Like

This is sweet! love the colours and the bag!

Can you put instructions in the tutorials topic so I can see how it’s built? If not that’s fine.

1 Like

@Morgy

Ok - expect them somewhen within the next days.

Glad you like the MOC!

Ok thanks

1 Like

Love the feel and look of this moc

1 Like

If I have anything to say about this moc, I would say it’s very fitting. I really like the style and design. adding a bow or a hunter themed weapon would give the moc some personality. But that’s just my opinion, don’t take it seriously

1 Like

The outside pics really sell it. Nice job.

2 Likes

@ShadowKnight_1

Had the idea of building a staff on which the lantern can be hung, but couldn’t yet think of a way to pull that off - mostly due to a lack of brown parts.

Hm… a bow might actually be interesting, too, if I can figure out a way to make it small enough and not too chunky.

I like it better than the first.

1 Like

Great MOC! A lot of fantastic nice little details while still staying within the protector build. Fantastic job!

1 Like

I really like the concept. The moc isn’t super exciting but still great. I feel like you did a great job with the accessories. Great work!

1 Like