In Memory of Adazai

I do hope he enjoys those streets of gold. May he rest in peace. I never knew him well, but regardless he deserves recognition.

21 Likes

Wow, I remember honestly not liking Adazai all too much at first. (I will admit I usually don’t like most new members here)

After I caught wind of his condition it occurred to me that I really should try to be nice to him.

I have great respect for him enduring it as long as he has.

Farewell.

12 Likes

Being a late user,I didn’t really know Adazai much, but I am sure that he enjoyed being here on the Boards.
He is in a better place now, and may he rest in peace.
We all will surely miss you, Adazai.

7 Likes

now I feel more of an , thought it was a nuisance repost but the entire image was serious.
edit:

almost all of my recent LDD moc was infested with the Adazia awards, and im pretty sure im not the only one

10 Likes

I don’t understand.

3 Likes

This is saddening. Any encounter I had with him was always pleasing to say the least. Well Adazai, you run up and down those streets of gold, run the way life should have let you. Rest in tranquility and balance.

13 Likes

I talked to him a bit. He left a very good impression on be. As lots of other people have said, he made some great stuff in LDD. I miss the guy already.
Hopes and prayers to his family.

9 Likes

Wow… this really… hit me hard. I mean, i just realised, we can all die, anyday. Even fellow members. He’s making mocs in heaven. Peace, homie. You will be missed.
Edit: i just made a video addresing this. If you want to watch it, click this:https://youtu.be/uHZVRrMskF8

8 Likes

Can’t say as I knew him, but my condolences to his family cannot be left unsaid, and he sounds like he was a great guy.

I won’t leave any jokes here.
Rest in peace.

12 Likes

I’m not sure if I ever saw one of his MOCs. But I miss him anyway.
May you RIP, @Adazai.

8 Likes

It’s always unfortunate to hear of one’s passing, especially in such a tight-knit community like this.

He is in a better place now. Rest in peace, Adazai.

Condolences to his family/friends as well.

14 Likes

As I said before, I didn’t know him, but I just realized something. This man is a prime example of how tight knit our community is, to the point of almost being a second family to some of us. I mean, look at this topic and you’ll see what I mean. Although most of us didn’t really know him, we’re all still mourning his loss. We’ll all still miss him. Adazai was a great person from a great community, may he Rest In Peace.

8 Likes

May the cuffs of life and struggle hold you no longer, for now you are free.

And as we grow, forever shall you remain in our hearts as someone we know, on the other side or not.

Some of us may know you as close friends, others hardly so, but you are now to us all no matter what.

12 Likes

Nu kyr’adyc, shi taab’echaaj’la. Ni su’cuyi, gar kyr’adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum Adazai.

I never encountered him, but this is a sad moment for those that did. May he rest in piece.

5 Likes

I never really talked to him. His mocs were great and i wish i had gotten to know him.

RIP Adazai may you’re legacy live on

5 Likes

bloody shame

he was a good guy with nice ideas and wonderful MOCs. I sure do hope he gets the good time in the afterlife.

7 Likes

I must apologize if this post doesn’t end up as coherent as I would like. This entire situation deeply affected me and I want to try to get a lot of different thoughts out in this post.

I never really knew Adazai personally, or even spoke to him directly, but I constantly saw his name around in the community. He seemed to be an immensely creative and passionate individual. After I heard the news earlier today, I went back and looked at all of his MoC topics and realized the true depth of his character. He was a devoted Lego fan who was determined to not let his limitations impact his creativity. His LDD models, knowing the backstory behind why they exist, are an inspiration to me. They’re leaps and bounds better than anything I could pull off in that program, that’s for sure.

Losing a community member is… a new feeling for me. I know that it happened several times over the years on BZPower, but that was before my time in the BIONICLE fandom. It’s a tragedy, to be certain. My only hope is that he was truly able to get some enjoyment from participating on the Message Boards and sharing his creations through them. Based on the message on his profile, I think that was the case.

I’m regretful that I didn’t speak to him before he passed. It’s one time where I really wish he had broken the rules and posted a goodbye topic instead of his profile message. I would’ve told him how much I appreciated him choosing to spend his time on our Message Boards and use it as a platform for his creativity and passion. I would’ve given him praise for fighting so hard to enjoy Lego despite his limitations. I would’ve thanked him for being a part of the Constraction community.

I guess it’s a lesson for us all really. Don’t take people for granted, because they could be gone at any moment. In addition, you never know who’s suffering with something that makes it difficult to go through life, let alone enjoy their hobbies. Try to be friendly to people and show them support in anything they try to do. Don’t talk down to anyone or brush off their enthusiasm and passion. We’re all Lego fans, and I like to think we’re a pretty great community of people. I hope Adazai felt the same.

My condolences go out to his family, friends, and anyone who knew him. I wish I’d had the chance to know him as well. We’ll be devoting a portion of the next podcast to honoring his memory.

-Mesonak

71 Likes

I never knew him personally, let alone spoke to him, but honestly I am feeling a bit down, I never expected to see a fellow user pass away. Now there isnt really a lot to do besides hoping his family is coping well with their loss.

13 Likes

Well said, Meso, well said.

same

12 Likes

I never thought to see this day would come. To hear that someone died and their death get reported on the boards. It’s a shame losing potentially good people like @Adazai on the boards. I’ve only talked to him on a few occasions and my view on him is mostly positive. Hopefully Adazai is in peace and the people around and alike him are too.

12 Likes