In the Valley of the Mists

Hello everyone on the Boards!

I had so much fun making my first one that I made another one a few hours after the first one!

I thought this one turned out better than the first, but let me know what you think!

If you do, you know what you get: :cookie:

As always,
Comment and Discuss!

34 Likes

Beautiful landscape. Looks like something out of a concept art book.

By the way, what does the blamewaj tag mean?

3 Likes

In my mind? It’s to let @Waj know that everything is always his fault.

In reality? It’s just a meme from back when Waj was a mod. I started adding the tag one day and I keep doing it as a tradition.

I hope you appreciate what I do for you, Waj. Your legacy lives on with me. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ah. Okay. Now I might start using it. Why not.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been aware of you doing this since you started back in 2016 :stuck_out_tongue:

I appreciate your dedication to the cause of blaming me for my transgressions. This is really what I’ll be remembered for.

6 Likes

Great work again!

4 Likes

This is old but I must say it is quite nice, I looked at your profile too, your landscapes are great. I think what makes landscapes good is when they make you feel like you’re there. It’s a really peaceful feeling, quite addicting, your sketches do it for me. The black and white and the roughness adds to it actually, but I wonder, do you paint full landscapes?

2 Likes

Hey, thanks man! :blush:

Not sure if I know what you mean by full, but if you mean something in color and not a sketch, then this is probably the closest thing I’ve done to that. It’s decently old, though, wouldn’t call it my best work by my standards today.

Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

No, now it’s old.

Looks like an old painting, nice.

2 Likes