Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m innodence, been a lurker since around 2012 or 2013 around when the crew interviewed greg, and my favorite shows are the ebay series, ven’s reviews and eljay’s reviews. Still figuring out this site, hopefully I can post some of my mocs and whatnot.

5 Likes

WELCOME! Make sure you read our rules, and I’ll be looking forward to those mocs. And don’t worry. You’ll get used to the site after a while.

1 Like

Welcome to the boards! Have a nice stay.

Hello @Thatrandomnerd1! My name is Prince, and I am funky, and I want to let you know hat this place is awesome! You get into arguments, accidently give off the wrong vibe and get someone angry will have a lot of fun!

Hi, I’m timmytowntim. I had my own little BIONICLE resurgence in summer 2014 after falling out of it in 2012ish because no one I knew still liked it and, of course, there were no new sets (not to mention my Mom thought she had donated all my old sets which wasn’t fun for anyone, but I dug through the basement and found most of them, but never mind that, resurgence, remember?), which led to me really starting to watch TTV, though I have faint memories of watching a few videos before I left BIONICLE initially. This was in August, and so the 2015 hype train was already choo chooing, and before I knew it, Gen 2 was confirmed. I got re-hooked on BIONICLE around this time and watched way more TTV in a few days than I likely ever will again - Recap Reviews, Autopsy, Invictus Analysis, my personal favourite, on eBay Today, the works. I remember being a bit intimidated by hour-long podcasts, and I think the first one I saw was 112. I made this account last year, but never really used it, as I’m pretty sure I still browsed the official LEGO Message Boards at the time, but it’s okay, I’m safe now :stuck_out_tongue: . Also, and I’m just realizing this now, next month marks my two year TTVersary :stuck_out_tongue: . ba dum tiss Get it? Because annivers… You know what, never mind.

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of activity! :smile:
Make sure to read the rules:

1 Like

Wellwelcome to the land of the living then! I am your host, @Ninjanicktf , telling you to have fun and don’t drink the water. it’s where we disposed of Ketar

3 Likes

Hello, my name is Chromeharpoon. I am a huge Bionicle and Lego fan, and I discovered TTV when their Bionicle Autopsy videos appeared in my recommendations. I am very excited to be here and interact with fellow fans! I’ve been following events here for a while and I finally got an account to contribute to the Bionicle continuation topic by helping to build the world of Okoto

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon and @timmytowntim

Welcome! You may not have come at the best time, but we’re still happy to have you!

1 Like

Hi there!

Welcome to the boards and I hope you

2 Likes

Well… Thank you…

Hi, I have post some mocs a few days ago but now I want to introduce myself.
I’m Fanbyl, I triying to make a good lego channel in youtube and I’m part of the spanish comunity that almost died a year ago with the forum “Imperio Toa”… but in one of the post they show a TTV’s video and I find another place to discuss about Bionicle (youtube comments) and know what are the thoughs of the fans around the world, after that I know about Bionicle comunity in facebook but here in a forum, I feel at home. I hope I can work together with Pablo and others fans to make something out of Bionicle, even when is finished for second time. well, I think that was maybe too much but I happy to be part of this comunity :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry about rambling . We’re happy to have you!

Welcome to the community! :smiley:
Make sure to read the rules!

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

What do you mean they “died”?

Is he part of that forum too?

DUUUDE!

That was sick!

How come that it failed?

2 Likes

@Rockho Yep, I was a part of Imperio Toa as well!

@Kan It failed (or died, as Jhon put it above) because of infighting among its members, intra-forum fighting that reached levels of taking down various sites. The fracture caused was so strong and painful for many that it created a rift in Spanish-speaking fans that never really healed :frowning:

3 Likes

All they needed was Onua to save them

7 Likes

Aw that sucks.

It was an awesome project.

@Rockho We all need an Onua to save us…
daydreams away

@Kan Yeah, it was and in many ways has been the only thing the Spanish BIONICLE community had for a while (kinda why I started Muro as well, to try and fill that void left after Imperio Toa)

1 Like