Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

OOC: How close we’re you to Darkseid then? I’m fairly certain I remember you dashing forward at least a bit, before going intangible so as to avoid your acid rain, and then use elasticity as you got close.

Also, Kore was pushing his field to max size at that time.

OOC I was floating in the air above your range (as stated earlier), and Darkseid was on the ground further away. I’d say if your range is 12 feet, Darkseid is 24 feet away

1 Like

OOC: Hmmm… ima say Kore kinda jumped at you, to first cancel out your powers, before using the direction of his jump to get just close enough to Darkseid to cancel out his reality breakers, but not his teleport (due to the direction of said reality breakers starting points/aim)

OOC: but my powers against Darkseid would still be active due to using elasticity. But as for the teleport:

IC: Swordsman dodges the teleport blast

OOC: Not enough to keep him contained once Kore landed, which would’ve been close enough to partially cancel the field (which is how I’m going to say he used his powers/teleport)

@Omega_Tahu OOC: Your elasticity did nothing Darkseid heald himself and now the battle is over man done

@KAI_BORG OCC: Yeah what Kai_Borg said

Edited for Double Post ~ ReeseEH

OOC: False. The battle is still going, and I don’t understand how Darkseid can heal when exploded into a bunch of tiny pieces.

OOC: They’re not close enough. Swordsman was floating above his range earlier, and he’d have to double that to get close to holding both of them within it. And that’s assuming their positions make a 30-60-90 triangle.

OOC: Wrong hte battle is over I´ve teleported away so… And Darkseid was not exploded into a bunch of pieces you didnt type that so stop lying. I think your lying like a snake no makuta has that such power . Not even in the Bionicle has he that power your lying man. The battle is over done fertig finito finished. I´ve teleported away cant you read bruv???

@Omega_Tahu

OOC: These are all makuta powers. Look it up. It’s called Fragmentation.

Also, Swordsman used Stage 5 dodge. He dodged the teleport blast. If not, then he teleported back within a second. Thus the battle continues. @MichaelTheLightBringer

OOC: Basically, remember his strength and speed? Combine that with his near Makuta level intelligen he basically really quickly ‘calculated’ how to basically launche himself in an angle that made it so his decent would be aimed towards somewhere near near Darksied, if nowhere near where he would’ve landed if he had time to calculate better.

(But, seeing as how I can’t change fall speed, that’s basically why you did disintegrate part of him, just nowhere near as much as you wanted.)

OOC: Nope the battle doesnt continue and you didnt type your Swordsman used stage 5 dodge and you didnt type that he dodged the teleported blast, You dindt type anything now you are makeing everything up so yeah battle over !

OOC: Fragmentation and such would be instantaneous

OOC: Ok, I’ll teleport back right now. And the battle continues.

IC: Swordsman teleports back, flying much higher than before to escape Kore. He then continues to use Stage 6 Hunger on Darkseid, and uses Stage 6 Darkness.

OOC: … Actually he’s right, if you don’t post you’re using that ability you can’t really justifibaly say you did use it.

Also, combine Fragmentation, which you had the time to drop the slow field in, and still have him remain formed right after, with the word instantaneous, doesn’t fit.
Now combine that with instant energy cancelation, makes it so you fragment a good portion of them, but the ability no longer carries the energy to get more.

1 Like

OOC: You were saying? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OOC: Yes, where does it say stage 5? You just said you dodged, not you used stage 5 dodge to ensure you dodged it, which means, by technicality means that’s a type of autohit.

@Omega_Tahu

OOC: Nope the battle is over I´m teleported away from you far away just accept it and thats it battle over. I´ve teleported away from you didnt you read ? Bruv buy some glasses and learn to read. in the time of the shacking bla bla of the island I´ve open a boom tube which teleported me away and far as I remember we wore same ground you didnt fly so stop lying

IC:“Nope, not really,” she says almost falling asleep next to Echo she was really tired and that could be heard in her voice.

Bernard continued working, Tarkur helped with this and welded therefor more parts together

OOC: @BrokenAxels had some stuff to do therefor late reply

1 Like

OOC: all makuta powers, which dodge is a part of, are stage 6.

OOC: and swordsman dodged, and when he couldn’t, he teleported back to where he was. Nothing changed. I was flying, you just didn’t see that because I wasn’t responding to you.

OOC: Basically, I wouldn’t come actually care if it was, by technicality, an autohit, so long as you, in post state why it wouldn’t, but if you don’t, ohohoh, expect me to give a drive-by argument.

Ahem, who as it that said Makuta can use every stage of Kratta power again? And it says you’re using the ability, and not just physically doing the action of dodging, where?

Just, listen, I don’t really want to be running this argument, but now that I’m in I’m going to do my $#!#.

OOC: Pretty sure it was GregF. It only makes sense after all, that makuta, who can spawn kraata that grow into Stage 7, can use at a bare minimum Stage 6.

Sorta one and the same. Even then, I let him teleport me, then I teleported back. The discussion on this serves no purpose tbh.