Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“His name is symphony? And I don’t know”

“Yeah, At least I think so.” she says a bit unsure “Any ideas of how to get out?” she ask changing the topic.

1 Like

“I remember the way here.”

1 Like

“Great! Then lead the way student!” she replies in her noble warrior tone.

OOC: Brb gotta eat.

2 Likes

Ooc- aight enjoy your food

Ic- “sure thing sensei” he starts walking, assuming she is following

1 Like

Eric simply stood for a moment, considering what the guy had said. He was forfeiting, when he, without reason, attacked? Yeah no, thought Eric as he switched the Chargers back to speed and durability, slamming into Valduk’s back with the force of a freight train.

1 Like

Valduk heard Eric’s noise activating another Blinding fog preventing the damage but he still flew forward quite a bit. “As I said I’ll fight you another time, either you will deal with it or you stay quite!” Valduk said annoyed he walked back to where Eric stood and hit Eric head with his hammer. Then he walked of again.

Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(2 post left)

@BrokenAxels Azure follows Echo in the darkness of the cave.

OOC: I’m back

1 Like

Eric activates strength instead of speed, blocks the hammer, and transforms the hammer into the appearance of a sharply spiked rose stem, while the head of the hammer turned into a rose flower. He then swings a punch towards Valduk’s shoulder while that was happening.

1 Like

Echo navigates his way back to the entrance of it slowly. The most difficult thing i alking up that slope
Ooc welcome back boi

1 Like

“The hammer strikes, The flames awakens!” Vladuk says as he decides to counter the attack by spawning a humanoid Fire elemental about the size of a toa next to him and they both attacked simultaneously. Valduk used his rose hammer and attack, the Fire elemental simply used his fists of fire.

Mana count:
1 green mana
2 woodland streams for blue mana
Used mana:
3 green mana(1 post left)

@BrokenAxels Azure follows

OOC: Brb gotta take the dog for a walk

Ooc ok ping me when you get back

1 Like

Since Valduk doesn’t try to dodge the punch, his shoulder and surrounding upper body is utterly destroyed, probably killing him in the process???

Eric jumps back, the charger’d strength launching him back quite a distance. He switches out the Chargers again, changing from endurance to healing.

OOC: K

1 Like

OOC: I mean, going by the logic of magic, and how their power basis/healing/durability works, would you even be dealing enough damage to come near to beating his own universe given durability levels to do that much damage?

Seeing as how beings near 20 times your guys size can deal 12, so that means, going by size and standard strength, you’d probably be somewhere between 1-3 damage without your boosters, do with it you’d be dealing about double that damage… powerful sure, but not really all that high on the damage scale.

1 Like

OOC: Chargers are like power lances in how much they amplify by, but different in what they boost. When used on Avak in canon, he accidentally shattered stone he was leaning on while standing up. When he tried to take a couple steps he ran into a wall. When used on Gali’s sight, she saw everything in every universe and went mad (until axxon fixed her mind)

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu, @BrokenAxels OOC: Totally forgot about the punch dude! I rushed the writing so mind if I dodge it real quick? if so we’re cool, right? Anyways I’m back again, my character probably dead tho :sob:

@BrokenAxels “Ah… It burns!” Azure commented on the suns light reaching her eyes as they had gotten slightly used to the dark.

1 Like

Echo makes a very audible hiss sound as a joke

1 Like

OOC: Valduk is at base stat a 3/2 should just point that out.

Azure looks at him and starts too laugh “Quit the act.” she said not very seriously.

1 Like

OOC: Still dealing with an entity from a different universe who’s body follow some different universal rules, and also, all of those mentioned are Toa correct? The beings who’s base strength is already around 2-3 tons?

Yeah, having set increase wouldn’t be that far fetched.
Also, their bodies are already durable enough to withstand the force from the increased speed/strength/whatever without breaking apart, like with the Halo Spartan armour, where-as a Matoran wouldn’t have anywhere near that level, and would have limits before their body started to tear itself apart from experiencing the strain of forces it was never built for.

2 Likes

Echo does an over dramatic bow “Oh please, you’re too kind” he’s not being serious either

OOC: Well if the attack Eric did would do 2 or more damage my character would be ded unless I used titanic growth or an enchantment aura or something that would make me stronger.

@BrokenAxels Azure continues laughing she starts to clap her hands at Echo’s performance “That was awesome, dude!” she replies

1 Like