Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Eric speeds away with Charger’d speeds.

“Not really at all.” He says. “What kinds of material is it made of?”

1 Like

“Oh please, I’m the one who screams when they sleep remember?” He laughs and gives her a reassuring smile, though it can’t really be seen “it’s fine, i promise”

1 Like

“Oh… well then…” Tekan just shrugged, walking towards the nearest patch of shadows.

The dark spot in the sky writhes a final time…and then glows brightly. A number of shining things, like meteors, fall from the spot’s core, descending toward the island below. A few moments later, they strike the island at various points;

• one of the meteors descends toward Darkseid and Doraxus, aiming to crash slightly to the left of the two.

• and another, toward Coron.

• and a third meteor, toward Lync and anyone near her.

@Runa
@MichaelTheLightBringer
@Toa_Vladin
@jayzor17

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu

Darkseid: “I didnt let my guard down…I was just biding my time for you to make a mistake”
in that time he absorbs Swordsman powers and adds on his own. Unleashing a destructive force to Swordsman and usses decaying on Swordsman chain arm. And punches him in the face 24 feet away from Darkseid

@Kirathel Darkseid is stoping the meteorite with his energy shield and punches the meteorite open.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

Good one.

The energy shield rams the meteorite…but it does not stop. His blow impacts it however, and the object explodes in a violent burst of frigid white light and head, as fire erupts from its body and begins to crawl across the ground.

The shattered remnants of the fallen object lie on the ground a foot away, like a strange eldritch coconut.

1 Like

Swordsman severs his chain arm, which then shatters into a million tiny pieces. He then dodges the punch (using kraata dodge), and uses magnetism to pull the shattered shards of protodermis that was once Swordsman’s arm through Darkseid’s body. He then uses elasticity in quick succession, stabbing at Darkseid’s body multiple times in quick succession, each attack occuring faster than the eye can blink.

1 Like

Doraxus used his powers to be able to talk again.
■■■■. This guy is good.

Coron uses his power of energy manipulation to create a ramp to aim the meteor into the nearby lake.

OOC: Gotta go

@Runa “Well mana is the cost I and other wizards most pay to use their magic abilities.” he explains “There six different types and all give different traits to the spells!” he continues, “So by finding more of it I’ll get stronger, Right now I need Blue mana which only can be harvested from Islands.” He explains the importance of his situation, “I have some blue mana but it shares its spot with a green mana in this card but it’s not efficient enough!” He concludes showing off his collection of mana so far.

@BrokenAxels Azure was reassured by this, “Yeah, I know but still.” she says a bit hesitant, “Thank you it helped.” she let’s out feeling calmer and more back to normal now.

OOC: @BrokenAxels, @Runa, I’m getting tired so I think I will go to bed now.

When swordsman was done, Darkseid stood for a second the uses his energy to heal himself in no time, then Darkseid raises his hands and uses his magic and throws lightning bolts at Swordsman and stabbing him multiple times throw his body, bolts coming throw Swordsman body in and out making huge holes in his chest legs arms everywhere. And all this happens with each attacks faster then a speeding bullet.

“Wow. You actually know how to fight.”

OOC: Who you mean Darkseid ?

OOC: Yeah.

1 Like

Darkseid smirks and says “You would be surprised on what I can actually do”

“Oh really? Surprise me!”
Doraxus said excited.

Swordsman uses magnetism to redirect the lightning, then uses Stage 6 Dodge to dodge the attacks. “Is that all you can do?” He asks, his chain arm regenerating slowly.

Eric finishes running and arrives somewhere on a beach.

The meteor rams violently into the ramp, and for a moment skids along the energy ramp. Eventually, it breaks through the energy, but the deed is done and its momentum turned awry. The meteor slams into the ground a yard or two from Coron’s position, a minor seismic wave emanating from the crash as the same odd fire lights the nearby brush up like candles.

1 Like