Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The meteor rams violently into the ramp, and for a moment skids along the energy ramp. Eventually, it breaks through the energy, but the deed is done and its momentum turned awry. The meteor slams into the ground a yard or two from Coron’s position, a minor seismic wave emanating from the crash as the same odd fire lights the nearby brush up like candles.

1 Like

Doraxus decided to use his sleep powers to make one of them to fell asleep. But he couldn’t decide which of them.
The Makuta! No. We are the same race. Then the titan! No! He is to stupid! He can be a good ally. How about both? No! I want one of them as an ally!

Darkseid uses his telekinesis to stop Swordsman from dodgeing his lightning bolts which Darkseid has buffed them up now they are pure blackness and telepathy to stop his mind from regenerating his arm. Then Darkseid concentrates just enough to create a energy ball which has the destruction capabilities of an exploding sun, and throws it at Swordsman and it hits him and everything is exploding up. In that time Darkseid ensures with his telepathy that Swordsman mind is clear and he cant move, like in a ironie he stays and watches how the Energy ball will vaporise him in to dust

@Toa_Vladin
OOC: You call him one more time stupid and i will have him vaporizing Doraxus in to atoms

Swordsman has mental attack blocking horns, meaning that he can still move and do stuff.

So he teleports behind Darkseid, creates an illusion that his attack is successful, then taps his back with a disintegration charged blade.

OOC: That was an OP autohit move.

OOC: Okay sorry bro

Then Darkseid turns around and quickly grabs Swordsman by the throat and breakes his horns, while the disintegration is going throw his body saying “I will have that healed no worries friend” smiling at Swordsman, his healing is slower but the Disintegration wont kill him.

OOC: Okay bro I need to go to bed, I promise tomorrow I will be the hole day on and I will fight you till the end okay ? And sorry for opping my guy thanks that you told me that sorry again. And Goodnight bye. Bye @Toa_Vladin. If you want tomorrow too when Im done fighting Swordsman we will fight or be allies.

Because the disintegration is instantaneous, Darkseid would die. I’ll let you redo your move though, because you might not have known that.

Swordsman’s horns regenerate, at the same rate as his chain arm. However, due to being much smaller, it takes little to no time.

Ooc sorry I was hanging out with some friends, see you tomorrow

Ic-. “No problem Az.”

1 Like

OOC: I mean, you both keep doing it (you less so and only as ‘payback’) so…

OOC: I’m avoiding autohits most of the time tho

@KAI_BORG Symphony ignores it, he walks into shadow appearing at his cave.

Lorens and his group continue along the scrapheap.

1 Like

OOC: Don’t make me find the amount of ones you have hit because of how you’ve been using your powers.

Lync practically leaps to her feet, yanking her spear from her back and putting its pointed end between herself and the new arrival.

“Nope! Nope! I draw the line at eldritch meteors!”

OOC: He’s immobilizing his opponent. I’m sure there are ways around it, they’re just not ‘Darkseid uses overwhelming force’.

OOC: I’m talking about with other fights.

1 Like

OOC: I still tend to avoid stuff like that, but makuta are inherently really powerful

OOC: Yes, which is why I rarely, rarely comment on them.

He nods. “Alright.”

Coron walks over to the meteor.

Nameless summons Gunslinger and starts working on it.

Runa looks up into the rift in the sky, as he has flown quite close to it.

The meteor is cracked, its outer surface bubbling like soup…

…actually, its less of an actual meteor, and more of some kind of odd, semifluidic mass, in a roughly spherical shape. It moves slightly, some of the distended tentacle-limbs protruding from its side twisting.

The amorphous, tentacled shape begins moving, very slightly.

Runa is closer to the gaping chasm in the sky now. It looks to be made of sheer blackness at first…but when closer they can see beyond the veil of blackness.

There are stars, dimly visible behind the rift. Alien stars, clearly not of earthly origin, of a myriad of colors and hues. Beyond the rift and frighteningly close, Runa can see what seems to be a massive white construct, like a giant metal sphere, on the other side of the gash.

A number of humanoid figures stand there, peering back as if they can see Runa through the portal.

1 Like

OOC: Um, Lync is with Coron right now. He had saved the both of them from the meteor.

IC: Runa looked in. “And what is it you want here?” He calls in.

Coron kept a close eye on it. “Interesting…”