Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Symphony wanders around his cave.

Lorens and his group wanders around the junkyard.

Antama continues floating towards the island, still healing.

A bright blue light appears. A strange human-like figure drops into the water ten feet from the beach. He sticks his landing and looks around. He sees the charred forest in the distance and scowls. He thinks, “Who destroyed nature around here?

Depending on where on the shore the new guy is, he might see Eric. Then again, maybe not. Who knows.

1 Like

“Also really freakin’ spooky,” Lync growls. “Let’s find Pheore and make a run for it.”

Violet floats up next to Runa. “Hiiiiiii!” She waves energetically at the ominous silhouettes beyond the void. “What are you guys?”

Arsenal sees Lorens as they go that direction. He readies to pull out one of his electric rods, but waits to see if they make a move first.

Coron waits. “Maybe it’s sentient.”

Runa ignores Violet and keeps his eyes on the rift.

OOC: looking at the new map, yeah that sounds reasonable, He is on the explored part of the beach, right? [quote=“Runa, post:455, topic:43903”]
Here’s the map of what’s currently explored, including charred forest destruction.
[/quote]
Sadly it didn’t show in the quote…sigh… (If not I’ll edit the post.)

IC: Lorens doesn’t notice him, he and Candidus and Caeruleus continue in that direction.

Elren sees Eric, he walks towards him.

Eric suddenly felt another spike of shadow Energy, Tekan popping out of the nearest shadows ahead of him, grinning as he gave a small wave.

“Yo!”

OOC: Yeah, fixed it.
The spheroid mass deflates somewhat, twisting around into a peculiar angular shape. It warps once more, rising until it towers (albeit only slightly) over Coron and Lync. Slowly, the shape takes on more definition, forming into something like a humanoid.

The shape looks at them.

Both Violet and Runa see the figures reaching out-
-and then in a heartbeat, they are gone. Only blackness remains.

Around them, the burning sky begins to retreat, folding in on itself as it begins to erase itself from their sky.

Eric sees Elren, before turning back to look at the annoyingly persistent Shadow Being.

Elren continues walking towards the two of them (@KAI_BORG, @Omega_Tahu)
He yells, “Who destroyed that forest?

“Not me.” Tekan called out.

1 Like

Lync glares back. “Now, Coron.”

Violet reaches out towards it. “Nowait, come back! I can give you muffins!”

Eric looks at it, and shrugs. “I don’t know.”

1 Like

He looks at the two of them, “I don’t remembering sanctioning a fight.” His brow lowers. He is angry, for no apparent reason.

“Definitely not me. My fire’s mainly code.” Tekan called out again, snapping his fingers as a small purple flame shot from them,despite being fire, and visibly projecting light, it at the same time nearly seemed to be sucking in the light around it… it was odd…
It hovered above his fingers, before he snapped them again, extinguishing it.

Eric watches the new being closely, not wanting to be caught by surprise. He ignores Tekan, who was seemingly harmless.

(@KAI_BORG, @Omega_Tahu) Elren smiles, “Really?”
He mumbles some words,
Type: Projectile
Purpose: Scare
Effect: Spread Wildly
Sub-effect: Drain Megas
Element: Fire
Sub-Element: Blue Fire.

A magic like ring appears over his hand. A bright, blue flame shoots out, wildly.
Elren smiles, “I know it wasn’t me…You guys really don’t know?”

Eric looked at the spout of fire, narrowing his eyes at the sudden light. He tenses up ever so slightly, as if preparing to move, but when Elren doesn’t do anything else he loosens back up. “No.”

1 Like

“Nope.” Tekan replied, seeming fairly unfazed as he gave the sudden flame a look, grinning in interest.

The figure turned and faced Lync. The top of its shape smoothed out, as if forming a head of sorts.

The burning patch of sky retreats as she reaches for it, and her fingers brush against something terribly cold…and it is gone.

(@Omega_Tahu, @KAI_BORG) “So can you go to a wasteland or something that won’t be too ugly after your battle?” The fire continues getting wilder. The magic like ring shrinks, causing the fire to disappear.