Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

Symphony continues watching him, “Need any help?”

“I’m fine.” He replies, not trusting anyone else with his weapons.

Symphony whines, “But I let you shoot me with my weapon…”

He tosses him a white crystalline bolt. “Here, coat this in this.” He tosses him a small container of pinkish powder.

“Uh…” Pheore looks around, picking a direction and pointing. “That way.” Lync slaps her hand down.

“We should go to the mountain,” she says, motioning to the large rock in question. “We’ll be able to see everything from up there.”

“And who made you leader?” Pheore retorts.

“What I meant to say is that I’m going to the mountain.” Lync turns, and walks back towards the treeline. Ticeli laughs.

“So, uh, mountain sound good?” Pheore asks Coron.

1 Like

“I don’t see why not.” He says, following.

Pheore jogs a bit to catch up with him. “Great! Now we just need a team name.”

Ticeli removes the Volitak from his face and replaces it with his Kualsi. Within a second he’s caught up with Lync. “Sooo, is this whole rebel thing a phase, or…” Lync regards him out of the corner of her eye.

“It’s not like Pheore’s the leader. Argon was, and he’s not here.”

“So yes. Wow, this team is great already!”

1 Like

Coron walks with them, listening patiently to the bickering.

OOC: I define Autohitting as describing an attack and the result. Obviously some attacks are going to hit no matter what, but I’m not going to say what happened

Although to be fair, that dragon flew 1000s of miles propelled only by its breath, which is completely unrealistic no matter how you look at it. I don’t really mind most of the time, but suspension of disbelief only can carry me so far.

IC: Swordsman continues to float around.

1 Like

“So, uh, where’re you from?” Pheore asks him.

“I am from the planet Garius. It’s a gas giant, but within is a structure similar to a space station.” He frowned, the emotion visible in his eyes. “But I was thrown out of my home.”

“Aww. You wanna talk about it?” She looks at the ground in front of them, kicking at the sand.

OOC: And he took Kore with him… This is going to take a while to get back to land… even if someone ‘CoughCough A Toa CoughCough’ noticed him.

He sighs. “I’d like that very much. You see, it was taken over by a tyrant of a ruler not long ago. I had played along begrudgingly for years, gathering a force to take down his rule and restore us to our former glory, but we were taken down by his army, led by his elite forces, Boko, Gaduur, Feturu, and…Runa.” He says, spitting poison with the last name. “The last one stood over me in my defeat, ready to kill me at his master’s request, and he almost did. If I hadn’t been lucky enough to escape, I wouldn’t stand before you now.”

1 Like

'… I’m going to be out here for hours aren’t I…" Kore thought, having taken a small break as he bobbed in the sea before sighing in exasperation.
‘Oh well, no point in stopping. That’ll just make it take longer.’ He thought before resuming his swimming.

“Ugh, that’s awful,” Pheore says, shaking her head. “That evil can win like that.” She clenches a fist. “You just wanna think that good can come out on top in the end, you know?”

“How I hope it can.” He said as they neared the top of the mountain.

Symphony starts coating the crystalline bolt in the pink powder. He seems much quieter now…

Swordsman floats about the island, before detecting a presence similar to a makuta. He teleports over to it, activating chameleon to see if it truly was another makuta. He sneaks out and sees Symphony (@Jcton), watching him for a few moments.

Symphony continues working on the bolt, he finishes it and hands at Nameless (@Runa).
He sighs and fiddles with his knife, made of protosteel.